Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Containers

General off-topic discussions

Containers

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Feb 20, 2011 (2:50 am)

I'm compiling a list of all the bags and containers I can find throughout the world of Eaxia, and I'm not just doing it for my own selfish purposes; I'm doing it because I've noticed the current Player Websites for the game are sadly out of date and I am planning on making a more current one.

Thus far, I have 146 containers that I've found in shops or have on one of my characters, but my information isn't yet complete and I need the help of my fellow players! I've been to every shop I know how to get to but may have gaps in the monster-dropped containers and containers that have special obtain conditions (merchants, festivals, etc.)

So here's what I need:
The location of where a submitted bag(s) are/were obtained (even if the shop no longer exists), as well as the cost (if applicable), where they are worn, and any special notes about the item (ie: if it's in a shop, but you have to "TAP second <item> to see it, that's good to know).

Any containers from shops other than the hidden one in Bramblebrook, festivals, traveling merchants, monster dropped, etc. I probably already have on my list, but if you'd like to contribute, you can still submit those (so I can make sure I've got them all or fill in any blanks I may have).

Please help by submitting the bag info either here, or email it to eaxiawyeth@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for the help, everybody!

Oh, and I may be asking all of you for more information with other information gathering missions as I get to those parts of the project. :mrgreen: But we'll get to that when the time comes.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Re: Containers

Postby GDAUTUMN » Feb 20, 2011 (4:37 pm)

Just an FYI -- "tap second item" may not always work. If the game is rebooted for some reason, the order of the items will change. You're better off knowing if you have to "tap green bag" or "tap silk bag" rather than the order that the items are in. :D

I just don't want you to go on making this huge list to find out later that the stuff isn't correct cause the game was rebooted.
GameDirector Autumn,
Exxy's do-everything girl.
GDAUTUMN
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby DROMAR » Feb 22, 2011 (8:24 pm)

Perhaps a posting of the CURRENT list you have (via attaching a .rtf file or something from notepad or some other word processing program) would make things easier then characters can add on to your current list and you can compile it at a later date.
DROMAR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Feb 25, 2011 (1:26 am)

GDAUTUMN wrote:Just an FYI -- "tap second item" may not always work. If the game is rebooted for some reason, the order of the items will change. You're better off knowing if you have to "tap green bag" or "tap silk bag" rather than the order that the items are in. :D

I just don't want you to go on making this huge list to find out later that the stuff isn't correct cause the game was rebooted.

Mm... Well I can always go back through the ones I've got listed with the "first" or "second" etc notes and fix that to be more precise. :D Thanks for the heads up.

DROMAR wrote:Perhaps a posting of the CURRENT list you have (via attaching a .rtf file or something from notepad or some other word processing program) would make things easier then characters can add on to your current list and you can compile it at a later date.

I suppose I could do that; I'll export the spreadsheet into a .csv file here soon and post it up; if not here then at least somewhere. heh.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Feb 25, 2011 (3:38 am)

Alright, so I attempted to upload it here, but .ODS (openoffice spreadsheet extension), .CSV, and .TXT weren't allowed... So here's what I've done instead; I've tossed it up in google docs; however, since I don't want just any random person on the web deciding to mess about with the document, it cannot be edited except by those whom I give explicit permission to.

If you want to help, now you know what I've got so far. Want to add something to it? Just send me an email with as many of the columns filled in as possible and I'll update this one.

And I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvUCvUm2-f45dFpnQ2tJR1JHQVA1UWR6ODc0bTlodkE&hl=en&authkey=CNC92Z4B

Oh, a couple of notes:

1) I haven't done any work on it since the last revision (which was before Autumn was kind enough to chime in) so some notes are already obsolete; if an item says "2nd <item>", "3rd <item>", etc, those need to be updated.

2) Items highlighted in red are items that I couldn't get from the shop, or are unavailable now (such as the <guild> backpacks.)

3) Furniture has just been started on with only a few pieces; more would be awesome. :P
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to General Discussion