Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Hiding and move silently!

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Hiding and move silently!

Postby ROB19700 » Jul 2, 2007 (9:53 pm)

Some problems.

1) When you hide successfully on a creature that is engaged or advancing on you, it will continue to hit you for damage after your hidden from it.

2)Can't retreat from a creature while hidden.

3)Can't sneak though tunnels,holes,trails, etc . Have to come out of hidden to go though them.

4)Not enough emotes can be done from hiding.

5)When hidden and talking it shouldn't show my name.

6)Pets be able to find hidden people, kind of takes away from being hidden.

Just to name a few, I have look though old posts and these are still the same problems from years ago. Just wondering if ever things are going to be looked into. Maybe its all in new combat coming, if any ideals on when that will be.

PLEASE Don't post stupid and useless complaints! Thankz
ROB19700
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby ellisj » Jul 2, 2007 (11:40 pm)

1) ok this one suck
2) maybe your trying to hard to stay hidden so can't pay attention to gettin away?
3) maybe theres nowhere to hide in these tunnels,holes, or on that particular trail?
4) like what do you expect to be able to do while hiding?
5) personal i say talking while your hiding SHOULD bring you out of hiding because people would be able to locate you by the sound of your voice...
6) maybe the pets can smell you out?? you know animals can sniff good. and it's not like hiding covers your scent.

your post was a stupid and useless complaint!! your worryin about crap with hiding when we been waitin for combat for like 3+ years

PLEASE Don't post stupid and useless complaints! Thankz
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby ROB19700 » Jul 4, 2007 (8:59 pm)

Such a Child!
ROB19700

Postby ellisj » Jul 5, 2007 (12:29 pm)

lol i'm no child.. i remember you from back in the day, all you ever did was complain on here
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby ROB19700 » Jul 5, 2007 (1:05 pm)

I don't complain , I make comments to advance the game unlike you trying to hold back things.
ROB19700

Postby ellisj » Jul 5, 2007 (1:09 pm)

i'm not tryin to hold back anything, i'm trying to make sure they remain focused on combat because it's been like 3 years. it was originally combat2004!!
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby WhispererQ » Jul 5, 2007 (11:50 pm)

Noble sentiments Ellis but I'm afraid you have a better chance of selling me the Brooklyn Bridge, than getting me to believe for a minute they'll be finished with the combat system by THREE thousand four AD (3004).

Every time we turn around another GM or GD is LEAVING the game due to RL issues. People have cancelled their accounts due to not getting alterations on time and the culprit was the GD in charge leaving the game due to lack of a reliable internet connection. GM's and GD's may leave due to increased demands at work. It's been posted about on these boards more times than I care to remember.

New staff can't just be pulled off the street and put to work... each prospect has to be thoroughly screened and trained before being introduced as staff. Then they have to train in the specialty department they'll work for. In giant-scale games, they have hundreds of staff members (and dozens more who work exclusively as trainers for new staff) and the loss of one or two hurts but doesn't bring everything to a crashing halt. How many staff does Eaxia have... TWENTY? Even fewer? And if it's a game director, that definitely brings things to a crashing halt. How many directors can you name? Last time I remembered their names at all... I think it was FIVE.

As long as Eaxia GM's and GD's have to work for a boss other than Exxy, to put dinner on their table, shoes on their kids's feet and gas in their cars, you can expect Combat 2004 to be renamed Combat 3004.

That's why I play Windows Minesweeper. :p
WhispererQ
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Return to General