Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Home commands

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Home commands

Postby ROB19700 » Mar 14, 2006 (2:00 pm)

What are the Home commands for like giving permission to someone to have access to your home?
ROB19700
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 14, 2006 (7:56 pm)

The new homes it shows up under commands, and you can do it for anyone in game when you are in your home. However I happen to know you have one of the older ones from the fund raisers so you need to do like Jandar had to do:

Had to be standing outside the house, then MAKE MY GUEST <person's name> I don't remember for certain but think you have to use first and last name but that is the command- I saved it in my notes since I forgot it from last time I used it and had a heck of a time finding someone that remembered how. :oops:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby ROB19700 » Mar 14, 2006 (10:12 pm)

Wasn't MAKE MY GUEST, thankz for the suggestion, still looking for more help, I have an assist out so hopefully in time.
ROB19700

Postby PHOENIX » Mar 15, 2006 (8:03 am)

The command is home guest <first and last name> then it will tell you that this person has been designated to your home. You must be inside your home for it to work. Had to do mine agin this morning just to be sure. 8-)

Phoenix
PHOENIX
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 15, 2006 (5:52 pm)

Home guest only works on the newer homes purchased with game money however. Robkin has one of the old fund raiser$ homes from a while back. I think the problem with the "Make Guest" command is that the new Forge uses "Make" which is taking preferance now over the "Make Guest" command (Which Jandar used fine a couple months ago even after the Forge was open- and I pasted and copied into my game notepad)

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby PHOENIX » Mar 15, 2006 (6:59 pm)

Oh, ok. Didn't know there was a difference in commands for older homes. :oops: Sorry.

Phoenix
PHOENIX
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 15, 2006 (7:05 pm)

Actually I'm sure there are some that will like seeing that - I just plain forgot the old command same as Robkin did and had to find someone that remembered it to help me get it straight for Jandars home - which is also why I saved it in my game notepad

Several others have already had the newer houses a good while now and the home guest command does not appear under the normal commands ... so thanks for helping point out the other one. :D

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to General