Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Kudos for a job well done!

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Kudos for a job well done!

Postby GROVENBURGER » Jan 22, 2006 (1:37 am)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank GM-Kerowyn for doing one whopper of a job in troubleshooting things everywhere since she has taken on her job here in Eaxia. Many, many fixes have been made since she has started on many little and larger glitches and I just wanted to give some credit to her for helping make Eaxia a better place for all of us!
WELL DONE!!!!! :D
Last edited by GROVENBURGER on Jan 22, 2006 (8:15 am), edited 1 time in total.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby HRFAITH » Jan 22, 2006 (6:43 am)

I have to add my praise as well. Kerowyn is doing an excellent job and I appreciate it. Even makes me want to play more than I currently can.

Thank you very much.
HRFAITH
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby Leyara » Jan 22, 2006 (3:22 pm)

First I want to thank you for the welcome and the kind words, but I need to clear something up.

All of the updates that I post here in the forums (mostly echoes of in-game NEWS) are not all projects accomplished by me. I am still in a fledgling state as a GameMaster, and many of the "larger glitches" are beyond my abilities to fix. By posting the updates here, I am simply striving to keep you guys informed of what's going on with the game.

The majority of these updates have been implemented by Exxy himself or through a combination effort of many staff members. I have been concentrating on the "little glitches" in regards to QC, new and updated verbs, and other issues, as well as aiding in larger projects where I can. I am echoing all of the updates here because personally, seeing the updates posted as they happen, even the small fixes, shows progress and gives you guys, as players, visual evidence of development.

Exxy and the rest of EO's staff are busy at work on various projects including combat and other goodies for you guys, to be seen in Eaxia's future. We will all continue to keep you informed as we make changes and are looking forward to what exciting things the future holds for all of us, staff and players alike.

Again, thank you for your kind words. Keep an eye out for the next installation of updates! 8-)
Leyara
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

re: Kudos

Postby EXODUS7164 » Jan 22, 2006 (6:16 pm)

Well we are now more informed of what is going on than we ever have been.

Keep up the good work.
EXODUS7164
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to General