Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Regarding Fatigue

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Regarding Fatigue

Postby SURINEN » Dec 16, 2005 (3:28 pm)

This is an observation regarding fatigue.

Here I went from exausted to completely rested in one move:
*A tribal hunter swings his greatclub at you. You manage to defend against most of the attack, but the hunter breaks through and hits your head anyway.
[You feel very healthy, are exhausted, in a fair position, and are slightly off-balanced.]
[The hunter looks to be mildly wounded.]
>jab
You jab your titanium mace at the hunter and miss.
You jab your titanium mace at the hunter and land a light hit.
[You feel very healthy, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[The hunter looks to be mildly wounded.]
[Roundtime: 5 seconds]

Here is an example that fatigue is not connected to the display messaging:
>jab
You jab your titanium mace at the hound and land a light hit.
You jab your titanium mace at the hound and miss.
[You feel mostly healthy, are completely rested, in a horrible position, and are very off-balanced!]
[The hound looks to be moderately wounded.]
[Roundtime: 5 seconds]

A tribal hunter swings his greatclub at you but you parry the attack.
>
A hell hound bites his teeth at you but you parry the attack.
>parr
You take a defensive stance and move into a position to parry.
[You feel mostly healthy, are exhausted, in a troublesome position, and are slightly off-balanced.]
[Roundtime: 4 seconds]

Though jab is a "resting" strike and parry a "resting" move, here fatigue seems to be the case of "catching up to me" from previously. There must be a timer for fatigue? Is this an example of it?

~Sarian
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Dec 18, 2005 (1:13 am)

"Jab" definately is off that way, although it does not always fully recover fatigue fully I have found that it usually does. Tis just one of the glitches that hopefully will disappear with the release of the new combat system.

I don't think I've seen the other happen but hard to say. I do know encumberance plays a huge part in how fast you fatigue, forgetting to stop by the bank or getting rid of treasure boxes definately can make a differance, as it should be.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs