Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

buggy bedroom

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

buggy bedroom

Postby FANA » Dec 13, 2005 (8:01 pm)

There seems to be an interesting bug in Genevier's house, the bedroom changes pouches when tapped to
NEW LOOK: a red belt pouch sewn with the design of a in a glittering black thread.

ORIGINAL POUCH: a worn leather thigh pouch in blue with silver music notes embroidered along the flap.

I'd really like the original worn description of that pouch restored if possible.
Thankfully it doesn't seem to change the LOOK description just the general worn descriptions. I've tried this with 3 different pouches I found on critters with the same effect. None of them were the "tap and pull" pouches and it's always the same.

Gen the Wandering Pyro
FANA
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Dec 13, 2005 (8:14 pm)

As a matter of fact, there was a belt pouch sold at the merchant that had the caravan in the STS back quite a while that has changable colors and creatures on it, I think tap changes the color , and something like turn changes the critter on it. I suspect thats the pouch you were messing with. :twisted:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby FANA » Dec 14, 2005 (1:07 am)

No, you can get a different colour and some sort of design with those. I have one.
After the change there is no design on the pouch, it's just "a red belt pouch sewn with the design of a in a glittering black thread." After the change TAP and PULL have absolutely no effect.
Some of these came off from critters and did not change elsewhere in the game when tapped. One of them was a very old gift from a friend now gone and it did not have any verbs that I remember.

Gen the Wandering Pyro
FANA
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs