Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Fyialo's Bear

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Fyialo's Bear

Postby SURINEN » Nov 21, 2005 (4:45 pm)

Garrett and I were chatting at the guild and he noticed that Fyialo no longer is seated next to her bear in the clearing. Wondering if this is changed or if it might be something else, we beseech your knowledge on this Leyara.

Be merry!
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby KHODGES » Nov 21, 2005 (5:09 pm)

Hmm really not sure why this was addressed to me, yet put in the Talk to Staff area of the boards...but I'll field it anyway.

Fyialo is a dynamic woman. She moves around all the time. Sometimes she is seating next to the bear and speaking with it, othertimes she is cleaning the altar, other times she is simply kneeling in quiet prayer and contemplation.

So no, nothing has changed, she's always been that way.
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Nov 21, 2005 (5:23 pm)

Hmm really not sure why this was addressed to me

Other than that you are our guildsister? 8-)

Also Garrett says that he definitely recalls her sitting, the bear there, then the roster in the what else is here line. There bear isn't there anymore, just in the text description of the room.
Just to make the observation a bit more clear

Be merry!
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN

Postby KHODGES » Nov 21, 2005 (5:45 pm)

Yes, I understand what you were posting about. And my explanation still stands.

The bear is still there (try LOOK BEAR) Fyialo moves around though, she's never in one place for good. And yes, when she's sitting by the bear, you can see that she is sitting by the bear (thus the bear is THERE next to her) "Fyialo Silverdove who is sitting next to a brown bear"

Or....she might be cleaning the altar "Fyialo Silverdove who is cleaning a stone altar"

She does several things as she sees fit.

Might want to just stand in her presence for a while, you'll observe what I'm referring to.

And give my regards to the bear.
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Nov 21, 2005 (6:13 pm)

I think you're still missing the point of the inquiry, Leyara, though I appreciate your responses.
I understand that she has many actions, as I too spend a great deal of time in the clearing. Also, as one of the first things I did after Garrett bringing the absence of the bear to my attention, was LOOK BEAR and POINT BEAR, and indeed he or she is still part of the room. But I think the perspective of Garrett, is that when you're standing in the room, other things you see there are:
Guildleader Fyialo and the guild roster.

He claims that Fyialo once was seen as "Sitting nect to her bear".

I recall seeing Fyialo sitting with her bear listed next to her then the roster board.
- Druid Garrett

Be Merry!
~Sarian
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN

Postby GDSELNYA » Nov 21, 2005 (6:40 pm)

Since there seems to be some question about this I'll clarify it as a staff member. If you sit in the office for a long time, Fyialo can be seen doing many different things. They are random in nature so some may be repeated until you get to a new action. There are times you will see:

You also see: Fyialo Silverdove who is kneeling
or
You also see: a roster listing notable guild members and Fyialo Silverdove who is sitting next to a brown bear.

I just sat in the room and watched. If you wait long enough you will see it say she is sitting next to a brown bear as it says above.

I think that should clear up any questions.

GM Selnya
GDSELNYA
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby SURINEN » Nov 21, 2005 (6:52 pm)

Ahh that does explain it, thanks Selnya and Leyara for attemps to clarify our question.

Be merry!
~Sarian
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN

Return to General