Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Maniplating Chi Blade

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Maniplating Chi Blade

Postby DAE83 » Oct 29, 2005 (7:26 pm)

I hope i'm not giving away any secrets but, i'm sorta confused on how to use this ability.

The guild leader says.....

Master Bellar stands and turns to you, "Young Collin, as I and the other Masters have taught you, both in this guild and in guild of our esteemed brothers, the Monks, You Chi Energy is a powerful tool. You have now shown that you have enough mastery of your Chi to learn to use your Chi as a tangible weapon. Focus on your Chi and in your mind's eye, picture a blade the size of a longsword in your hand." As you do so, following your Master's words and instructions, and FOCUS BLADE you feel your Chi gather in your hand and stretch out from it. Looking at your hand, now curled into a fist around the hilt of a blade of pure energy, you are at once amazed, and also humbled at the ability you just performed.

"Young Collin, I can see from your face you have learned well the lessons that pride can be your downfall. You should always be humbled by what you learn to do, for it is the prideful warrior who forgets that there is always one who is better trained." Smiling, he pats you on the back and adds, "When you have learned more mastery of this ability, you will be instructed in how to enhance the blade, by FOCUS BLADE <type>, but that is a lesson for another day. Go young Collin, and practice what you have learned."

Motioning to you to come closer, Master Bellar says, "Now the time has come, Collin, to show you how to manipulate the Chi Blade. The first manipulation, and the one you will now learn, is that of Air. When you focus on creating your Blade, let your thoughts be on Air, and how light, yet strong it is. This will infuse your Blade with the essence of Air's Chi and allow you to strike like the wind."

so... then I try to do it and

focus self chi blade air
Use the FOCUS command to focus your chi in order to accomplish amazing feats.

To do this, FOCUS in one of these ways:

Lesser Chi Heal: FOCUS SELF LESSER CHI HEAL / FOCUS SELF LCH
Purity Of Body: FOCUS SELF PURITY OF BODY / FOCUS SELF POB
Chi Strike: FOCUS SELF CHI STRIKE / FOCUS SELF CS
Chi Blade: FOCUS SELF CHI BLADE / FOCUS SELF CB
>focus blade air
Use the FOCUS command to focus your chi in order to accomplish amazing feats.

To do this, FOCUS in one of these ways:

Lesser Chi Heal: FOCUS SELF LESSER CHI HEAL / FOCUS SELF LCH
Purity Of Body: FOCUS SELF PURITY OF BODY / FOCUS SELF POB
Chi Strike: FOCUS SELF CHI STRIKE / FOCUS SELF CS
Chi Blade: FOCUS SELF CHI BLADE / FOCUS SELF CB

Plus the ability isn't showing up on my ability list so i was wondering is it even possible... am i doing something wrong... Anyone know whats going on?
DAE83
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Oct 30, 2005 (6:02 pm)

As of this time Chi Blade teaches dagger skill and hits like one. We probably won't see a change in that until the Martial Artists gets their rewrite after combat gets finished (and probably a couple of the older guilds that are also awaiting rewrites more than likely). Although thats the first time I've seen the air focus mentioned so perhaps we have something sneaking in on us (Or I've forgotten seeing that one - then again my highest MA isn't quite level 60 yet). My guess however is it simply isn't live yet.

The same problem applies to the higher level Chi heals - not active yet. Regardless of which guild getting next rewrite the new combat system has to be finished first I do know.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to General