Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Anyone mind telling me whats goin on with our game?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Postby SNELLL » Jan 29, 2005 (7:06 am)

okok...maybe that was a bit harsh
heck when have i ever bin harsh!!!!
comon someone....dont let the brainchild/ren of this realms have me seek some other form of entertainment like domino's....::blehhh, perish the thought::
::your all of ive got for christs sake::

yeh its me again TABATHA...(im the quiet angelik paladin lass)
SNELLL
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby trenmarc-eaxia » Jan 29, 2005 (8:25 am)

I would be more than happy to respond to your concerns but I'm am unclear as to what they are. If you could be more specific it would be appreciated.

GM-Carlyle
trenmarc-eaxia
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby SNELLL » Jan 30, 2005 (3:26 pm)

Thanks for replyin...
Ive heard rumors a few players have left due to some issues with ::Coin::? and ::Armor::? and that it seems Exxy may shut the game? oh, and that the little shop where we buy our Frags has some how mysteriously increased its prices...?
I joined Eaxia for the challenge of trying something new (Im an old DR player-who like many became disgruntled with the changes, which were all well and good but one got nothing in return!) Im a social interaction junky (in a nice way of course) and cant thank the folk who helped me get started in the game enough and those who stop and chat, i mean where else can you get that sort of friendliness huh?
Enough of my ramble...and thanks again, your enlightenment on my queries would be appreciated...

Tabatha
SNELLL
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Re: Anyone mind telling me whats goin on with our game?

Postby GDEXXY » Feb 2, 2005 (7:56 am)

SNELLL wrote:Thanks for replyin...
Ive heard rumors a few players have left due to some issues with ::Coin::? and ::Armor::? and that it seems Exxy may shut the game? oh, and that the little shop where we buy our Frags has some how mysteriously increased its prices...?
I joined Eaxia for the challenge of trying something new (Im an old DR player-who like many became disgruntled with the changes, which were all well and good but one got nothing in return!) Im a social interaction junky (in a nice way of course) and cant thank the folk who helped me get started in the game enough and those who stop and chat, i mean where else can you get that sort of friendliness huh?
Enough of my ramble...and thanks again, your enlightenment on my queries would be appreciated...

I don't know of anyone who has left because of the upcoming changes to equipment. If so, they have not told me or any of my staff. I expect that when people leave a game they previously enjoyed, that they at least give their opinions on the reasons why they leave -- to help make the staff aware of potential problems. This apparently isn't the case here...

As far as gold/money, I know a player or two has left on this regard. I did money wipes on a handful of players known to have been participating in exploiting a major bug that allowed the duplication of billions of gold within minutes (yes, minutes). For most cases, I simply undid the damage with very few consequences. Anyone saying they left because of that is not telling you the truth (or simply does not care about Eaxia).

I have no intentions of shutting down Eaxia. I'm not sure who told you that or where that rumor got started, but it's completely 100% fabricated. I intend to maintain and continue Eaxia development for many, many years.

As far as the price of crystal fragments increasing, please refer to this post:

http://www.eaxia.com/community/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6795

Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions and I'll be happy to tell you what I know.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Anyone mind telling me whats goin on....

Postby SNELLL » Feb 14, 2005 (1:34 am)

Thanks a bunch for your reply Exxy.....thats cleared things up alot.

Sorry its taken me ages to respond, apart from being a tad busy I had trouble finding my message too! and replies ::coughs::

thanks again
Tabatha
SNELLL
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby MRJ0K3R » Aug 1, 2005 (5:01 pm)

Some players did leave for lack of satisfaction. They all so voiced thier
opinions openly to staff & you personally about the issues they had.
Many days, weeks & months with little to no change. . .
These are all very old issues, & since that time, has been
delt with by multiple staff & developments in the game it's self.
At the same time I don't know of any one who left specifically due to the repercussions of the exploiting event.
Though, through coincidence, it might appear that way.

I did not mean for this to sound negative, or derogitory in any way, to any one.
As a matter of fact I just wanted to say . . .
WOW
I see combat isn't out yet, but there have been many changes & advancements.
Good work by all Staff, on all levels.
Malkus Malikan
Avian Wizard - Phoenix Lord.
MRJ0K3R
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to General