Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

invasions

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

invasions

Postby DONIHR » Jul 12, 2005 (3:29 pm)

Was thinking of invasions lately, and from what I recall it's been months since last one. Was wondering would it be possiblle to have them on more offen/regular base. I know Exxy is busy with combat rewrite and I assume with other things too, and I definately don't want to take his time from working on combat rewrite. But is there possibility of maybe having a GM that would have responsibility for arranging invasions? On that way we wouldn't take extra time from Exxy and would still something for us "high level" players to do, I also think it would improve rpg'ing some, and it would just be nice to have more events happening. Which is always good in my opinion. Don't know how are the rest of you feeling about this. I would like some feed back from players and the staff as well
Last edited by DONIHR on Jul 13, 2005 (4:20 pm), edited 1 time in total.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby MISSIE » Jul 12, 2005 (6:46 pm)

Hmm...I like invasions. As a "high level" player, as you put it, they're enjoyable for me. It'd be nice to see one soon. But as for making them a regular occurance, I can't agree. That would be unfair to the younger players who can't participate and it also makes the specialness of an invasion lessen. After a while it would cease to be an event, and more of a part of life. It's a great thing in moderation, but there can be too much of a good thing. *shrugs*

`Lie.
MISSIE
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby DONIHR » Jul 13, 2005 (4:31 pm)

I can remember my first invasion, I was about level 20 back at the time. I was running all over the city trying not to get killed and dragging dead folks to raisers and Yeenol. I couldn't hit a single thing and yet it was very fun trying to help and not get killed in the process. And again, if you just don't like invasions only thing you need to do is stay away from Semanri for a period of time, and I didn't mean to have them like every second day or so, but the last invasion was over 3 months ago (which I missed by the way). When I look at the players in Eaxia, most of them are newbies, the players that reach a certain level seems to just dissapear, I just think it would help them to stay if they would have something like this to keep them bussy. Of course that's not like a miracle cure that would help them stay or something, but it's a start.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby HANAFAE » Jul 13, 2005 (10:28 pm)

An invasion or two more often wouldn't kill us........or would it? :lol:
Hanafae
~*~RubyMonger~*~
HANAFAE
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby DONIHR » Jul 14, 2005 (1:31 pm)

Hehe, I certainly hope so. There's nothing more fun than being torn to pieces by a dragon. That is...... except for killing the same.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby MO » Jul 17, 2005 (11:16 am)

I would just like to say, Thank you for all those who started this post and i would like to see more of the in the near future.
MO
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby WONDERWOMAN » Jul 18, 2005 (9:15 am)

Aye, I had a great time as well. Caught everyone off guard and almost every single person on at the time died, heh, but it was a blast and I was able to train some skills that weren't being trained anymore. I definately wouldn't mind seeing more invasions. Like Donihr said, not every other day, but mabey a couple times a month or something wouldnt be to bad. Especially considering not everyone will be able to participate in all of them anyway.
WONDERWOMAN
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby DONIHR » Jul 23, 2005 (12:44 am)

Just wanted to thank for that last invasion, thanks. And I think player participation was great too, I wasn't paying attention to it the whole time but I noticed that at some points we had over 25 "adventurers" running around the city and trying to be useful. Even some newbies saved the day when we we're almost all dead.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby BRANDON9741 » Jul 23, 2005 (10:17 pm)

I see how it is. Waiting till im gone to have an invasion. :wink:
Evil Goblin Koaru Komodaki, Crazy tree hugger of Tes'Kata.
BRANDON9741
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Jul 25, 2005 (6:06 am)

BRANDON9741 wrote:I see how it is. Waiting till im gone to have an invasion. :wink:

I do try to plan it that way, yep.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to General