Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

I think this is a bug.

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

I think this is a bug.

Postby BRANDON9741 » Jun 10, 2005 (9:21 pm)

***I had Rhadam's Curse on the mummy and had a warrior summoned.

A decaying mummy swings its arm at a skeletal warrior and lands a colossal blow.
A skeletal warrior shudders violently then collapses into a pile.
A decaying mummy gasps and disintegrates before you.

***Arent i supposed to get EXP for that since it was my warrior?

just wonderin.
Evil Goblin Koaru Komodaki, Crazy tree hugger of Tes'Kata.
BRANDON9741
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby OPHELIA » Jun 12, 2005 (1:02 pm)

It's a bug

http://www.role-players.com/Eaxia/commu ... php?t=1374

It doesn't happen all the time, so it seems to matter who's advanced in what order, but I could never figure out exactly what made it bug out.

The worst thing is, as you outgrow your oldest minion, so do the critters you hunt, so your minions don't do any damage swinging, and only the Rhadam's kicks in, so the odds of this happening gets to an unbearable amount. Plinnya NEVER casts it on a ghost spider.

Although, I think it's a bit of a stretch to think that we should be able to let critters kill themselves in this way, so even though I've reported it and even bugged it in game, I don't push it much.

But it is a pisser not to be able to learn while you're hunting, so I learned to bugger off all my minions right before something died so I could take the last swing (If I had all the exp I lost on Patriarchs this way...). I'd like to see it fixed though, even if it's fixed so that a critter can't die of the damage done by Rhadam's, or can't go below 10% or something.

- Plinnya's people
OPHELIA
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby BRANDON9741 » Jun 12, 2005 (5:58 pm)

yeah, that would be nice[/quote]
Evil Goblin Koaru Komodaki, Crazy tree hugger of Tes'Kata.
BRANDON9741
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs