Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Leaving..

General off-topic discussions

Leaving..

Postby KELONA » Mar 9, 2005 (9:26 pm)

Well..how to start this. Umm..

Recent events have led me to make a hard choice..eh scratch that..it wasn't a choice. I have had to quit Eaxia. Now, I hope it won't be a long time thing...but as far as I see it...I will be gone for awhile.

Thing is, I can still post here. Prolly will be doing a whole lot more of that now. Lol. I will miss all of you in the game very much. For a year and a half or so..you have been in my life..and I will NEVER forget you!

I love you all!

***Britanie/Kelona/Kialaya***
KELONA
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

AWW

Postby Guest » Mar 10, 2005 (1:31 am)

Well it was nice having you around. Kelona had such nice warm pockets. This catbirdgular, and Im sure many others, will miss you greatly while you are gone. I shall await your return, and concurrently my return to the nice nest I have built into the seam of your coin purse. :wink:

Be well.
The catbirdgular
King of all thats furry
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby KHODGES » Mar 10, 2005 (6:51 am)

Didn't really get to know you that well, but your presence will be missed. I hope that one day you will be able to return to the game world with us, but I'm glad you can still post here and be a part of the community! Maybe we can get some lively discussions going! At least some game suggestions and such.

Safe paths to you, Kelona. Wind to thy wings.
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to General Discussion