Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Where'd the corpse go?

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Where'd the corpse go?

Postby KHODGES » Dec 3, 2004 (3:27 pm)

Anyone else notice corpses disappearing on you as soon as you make the killing blow? I've noticed it a lot recently in jungathas, just wondering if it was just me. Sometimes, I'll kill one after having recently killed another, the corpse from the one I just killed disappears, but the older one stays (can tell because I already skinned the old one). Let me know if anyone else has noticed this.
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Re: Where'd the corpse go?

Postby OPHELIA » Dec 3, 2004 (3:48 pm)

KHODGES wrote:Anyone else notice corpses disappearing on you as soon as you make the killing blow? I've noticed it a lot recently in jungathas, just wondering if it was just me. Sometimes, I'll kill one after having recently killed another, the corpse from the one I just killed disappears, but the older one stays (can tell because I already skinned the old one). Let me know if anyone else has noticed this.

Yep, it started earlier this week, right after the game was shutting down over and over. It's random and sometimes unbelievably fast, I can't make it out of my 3 sec. RT before they disappear many times. I think the janitor function may have been overtweaked, I know someone lost some weapons in Jungatha's in less than a minute.

Funny thing about those janitors, they'll suck up your weapons, but won't touch a gem worth 42 gold.

Plinnya - The "good" witch
OPHELIA
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Dec 3, 2004 (9:58 pm)

This is something that's always happened occasionally in the past, I haven't particualary noticed it a lot in Dracs, but haven't been trying to skin em a lot since they have nearly quit teaching me anymore, so perhaps I have missed this increase.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby KHODGES » Dec 4, 2004 (8:50 am)

Perhaps with the new combat system, the corpses will have a set timer before they decay. With messaging maybe. Just musing....
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby MRJ0K3R » Dec 4, 2004 (10:43 am)

> The Jungtha in it's final stages of decay smells rather putrid. While it's acidic blood has burn the surounding foliage.
Malkus Malikan
Avian Wizard - Phoenix Lord.
MRJ0K3R
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs