Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Buying a House

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Buying a House

Postby HIGHWOOD » Oct 21, 2004 (10:23 am)

Hiya

I was under the impression from reading the list of perks for paid accouts that we could purchase an ingame house. However from reading the forums it seems that only way a house can be had is if I pay extra RL dollars. Is that the way it is or am I missunderstanding?

If I have to pay extra then I'm rather dissapointed and the lists should say something like "the ability to purchase an ingame house for extra cash."
HIGHWOOD
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby DUBLEX » Oct 21, 2004 (1:35 pm)

you can buy a ingame house its just most are taken. i think there was one in v'rung and there might be some left in necro's guild.
ShadowMaster Kondor Haramon
DUBLEX
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Oct 21, 2004 (6:52 pm)

The Original Housing was sold during game Fund Raisers for real money. Any referances in the forums is probably to that, but its been some time since those happened (even though there might be a custom house on order or two still waiting to be fulfilled- that is still from events well over a year ago).
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby HIGHWOOD » Oct 21, 2004 (9:05 pm)

Ok I missunderstood and am happy that was the case. Thanks for the kind replies :)
HIGHWOOD
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Oct 22, 2004 (3:05 pm)

Not to add any new information here, but that's correct. We just need to add more homes in-game for you elligible home-owners to claim or purchase (with in-game money). If it's a nicer house in a good location, chances are it will cost in-game money (between 10,000 to 100,000 gold usually).
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to General