Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Jungatha

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Jungatha

Postby arriend » Jun 25, 2004 (12:30 am)

Just noticed something strange...

Though I and my hunting companion could both dodge, block, parry, or otherwise defend against grey jungatha, the mottled never seemed to fail to connect on a strike...not sure if this is known of or not, but someone may want to look into it. (all happenings noticed were in the small jungle.)
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » Jun 26, 2004 (5:03 pm)

Actually just for a word on this I dont think anyone has seen the mottled miss. Even the jungathas over him miss occassionally. I do notice however that he pays 265 exp whereas the rest only pay 100 or less. This might be why he never misses or the calculations may be off on him
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby arriend » Jun 26, 2004 (9:34 pm)

Will,

The EXP you see could possibly be from your level range. None of these critters teach me, and the hunting (as mentioned) was in the "small jungle". In this area the mottled are the weakest of the three (grey, russet, and mottled in decending order). Just found it funny that the roughest 'n toughest of the three (grey) could be dodged, parried, or otherwise avoided whereas the weakest (mottled) was able to break through all defences...perhaps I should move the post to an "ask the staff" sort of thread, as it is to those in the realm of critter coding and what not that this thread is posted.
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » Jun 27, 2004 (5:49 am)

actually I have hunted in the small jungle so i have faced the larger two varieties of jungatha and they have all missed at one point the mottled in both the large and small jungle never miss. I have spoken to a number of people that have all confirmed this
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby ellisj » Jun 27, 2004 (1:47 pm)

actually i also believe that the mottled hit harder.
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Jun 29, 2004 (10:44 pm)

Will take a look at em when I get back from vacation...
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs