Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Making potions with used vials

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Making potions with used vials

Postby FROG » Jun 11, 2004 (9:36 am)

You are holding a green mortar filled with pitch-black sap in your right hand and a vial filled with a swirling purple juice in your left hand.

alchemy mix vial with mortar
You cannot mix the purple vial with anything.

I then tried just shaking the vial, and I got the swirling purple potion. I remembered having, for some reason I can't recall, poured the contents of that particular vial out. Does reusing a vial prevent mixing with the contents of a mortar? This is how I have made the white potions every time.
razzle dazzle root beer
FROG
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GDAREMENTA » Jun 16, 2004 (5:07 pm)

Your vial wasn't empty yet if it still showed the black sap. <g> Try pouring it, then it should work like an empty vial again, since it will be.
~Arementa
Area Development Manager
GDAREMENTA
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby FROG » Jun 16, 2004 (8:53 pm)

I was trying to mix the purple juice in the vial with the black sap in the mortar, which should result in a glowing white potion. Previously, I had made a potion in that vial, and poured it out to start over. I got to the point where I had a purple juice again, and it wouldn't mix with the sap. It would turn into a potion just fine, but it wouldn't mix.

I'm not sure if I am able to explain it so it makes sense...
razzle dazzle root beer
FROG

Postby GDAREMENTA » Jun 17, 2004 (4:05 pm)

Oh nevermind, for some reason I thought I read the sap in the vial, not the mortar. :X Sorry 'bout that. :lol:
~Arementa
Area Development Manager
GDAREMENTA

Postby FROG » Jun 17, 2004 (5:43 pm)

No worries. Doesn't matter now anyhow with the changes to the alchemy system.

That's going to take some getting used to. I'm enjoying the changes, but still a bit difficult to remember to crush the roots instead of extract them. Just gotta do it for a few days. :wink:
razzle dazzle root beer
FROG

Return to Bugs