Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

bleeding and stunned

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

bleeding and stunned

Postby Goharo » Jun 12, 2004 (5:32 pm)

* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You attempt to parry but fail as the jungatha lightly cuts your right arm, immediately drawing a few drops of blood.
The attack leaves you moderately stunned!
[You like you are close to death, are completely rested, in a decent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[The jungatha looks to be near death.]
>
* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You almost dodge but hesitate as the claws lightly swipes you across your head, causing blood to slowly seep out.
>
You are still stunned.
>
A mottled jungatha attempts to retreat from combat, but you move with it!
>
You are still stunned.
>
* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You completely fail in your attempt to parry and the jungatha takes complete advantage of that, twisting its claws in an awesome blow across your left hand, completely destroying it!
>
* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You almost dodge but hesitate as the claws lightly swipes you across your left leg, causing blood to slowly seep out.
[You like you are close to death, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[The jungatha looks to be near death.]

As you can see there i got busted up pretty bad it seems. But when I checked my health I only had two bleeders and they was both just deep cuts.

You feel like you are close to death.
You have minor scuffing about the head, tiny scratches along the left arm, cuts and bruises along the right arm, tiny scratches along the left hand, cuts and bruises along the right hand, tiny scratches about the neck, deep cuts about the torso (tended), and deep cuts along the left leg (tended).
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs