Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

dissapearing ghoul corpses

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

dissapearing ghoul corpses

Postby MANIACWILL » Jun 10, 2004 (9:05 pm)

when i got here there was a skinned ghoul corpse when i killed this ghoul it was stunned and it not only didnt give the normal message they give when killed it vanished apon dieing

You jab your steel rapier at the ghoul and land a pathetic hit.
The stunned nether ghoul doubles over in obvious pain as if dozens of nails and spikes had just been driven through its body!
The stunned nether ghoul slumps over dead at your feet.
You gain 78 experience.
[You are able to absorb 70 points into your training experience pool.]
[You feel completely healthy, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[Roundtime: 4 seconds]
>l
[Cemetery, Tunnels]
The floor of the tunnel is muddy and small puddles of water gather around your feet. A hollow booming sound comes from overhead and you hope it is only the crash of a tree branch hitting the ground. Faint splashing noises come from up ahead, not unlike the sound of something or someone moving towards you.
Other life here: none.
You also see: a ghoul corpse.
Obvious exits: east, southwest, and northwest.
>wear my buckler
You sling a ranger's wooden buckler of the dragon over your shoulder.
>skin corp
It has already been skinned.
>l
[Cemetery, Tunnels]
The floor of the tunnel is muddy and small puddles of water gather around your feet. A hollow booming sound comes from overhead and you hope it is only the crash of a tree branch hitting the ground. Faint splashing noises come from up ahead, not unlike the sound of something or someone moving towards you.
Other life here: none.
You also see: a ghoul corpse.

the corpse that was there had been skinned previously this isnt isolated i have been getting this every time i kill a stunned ghoul they just plain vanish. I am a thief character here so not stunning them except from weapons
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » Jun 10, 2004 (9:07 pm)

You jab your steel rapier at the ghoul and land a great hit.
The nether ghoul doubles over in obvious pain as if dozens of nails and spikes had just been driven through its body!
The nether ghoul slumps over dead at your feet.
You gain 80 experience.
[You are able to absorb 72 points into your training experience pool.]
[You feel very healthy, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[Roundtime: 4 seconds]
>l
[Cemetery, Tunnels]
>
here is the very next ghoul i killed again it didnt give the normal saying it gives when you kill them and its body was gone instantly
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs