Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

stunned

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

stunned

Postby ellisj » Jun 4, 2004 (2:07 am)

>* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You attempt to dodge but fail miserably as the jungatha tears into your left arm, spraying your blood everywhere!
The attack leaves you stunned!
[You can't feel anything, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[The jungatha looks to be severely wounded.]

* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You make an attempt to parry but don't have enough time and it lands its strike, leaving a lasting impression. You stare in disbelief as its claws gouges through your left leg, leaving a bloody mess!

* A russet jungatha swipes its claws at you. You make an attempt to dodge but don't have enough time and it lands its strike, leaving a lasting impression. You stare in disbelief as its claws gouges through your head, leaving a bloody mess!

* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You completely fail in your attempt to parry and the jungatha takes complete advantage of that, twisting its claws in an awesome blow across your neck, completely destroying it!

* A russet jungatha swipes its claws at you. You make an attempt to parry but don't have enough time and it lands its strike, leaving a lasting impression. You stare in disbelief as its claws gouges through your right arm, leaving a bloody mess!

* A mottled jungatha swipes its claws at you. You make an attempt to parry but don't have enough time and it lands its strike, leaving a lasting impression. You stare in disbelief as its claws gouges through your right leg, leaving a bloody mess!

>health
You feel very weak.
You have tiny scratches about the head, a ripped, torn, and bleeding left arm, deep cuts along the right arm, tiny scratches along the left hand, minor scuffing about the neck, minor scuffing about the torso, minor scuffing along the left leg, and tiny scratches along the right leg.

for one it doesn't show my health or nothin while i'm stunned, and for two i really didn't even get all beat up but from the look of the messages i should have :) Bose
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby BRUCE » Jun 4, 2004 (8:32 am)

Yeah when stunned and not receiving health messages ya seem to enter a cloak of invulnerability heh. Being stunned isn't so bad, as is. It's like a long roundtime.
Bruse
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs