Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Messaging bug

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Messaging bug

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (6:45 am)

* A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you. You wince as her claws abrades your right hand, leaving some angry looking red lesions.
S>
retr

You are still stunned.
S>A russet jungatha swipes its claws at you but you block the attack.

For some reason it didn't send the line
[Your health is crappy, your exhausted and about to die, in terrible position, balanced like a wet bag of mice.]

to me, nor any line showing my health etc....only happened the once. It's really early too, so mebbe i missed somethin, i dunno.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » May 28, 2004 (11:53 am)

Let me know if you see something like this again please. :)
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (2:19 pm)

* A Draconian warrior rakes his claws at you. You manage to defend against most of the attack, but the warrior breaks through and hits your right leg anyway.
SR>
att

You are still stunned.

Same thing as b4, different critter.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » May 28, 2004 (10:03 pm)

stone giants hit me some times and take me all the way down TO very healthy and stuns me moderatly however with my dagger i land a collosal hit and they retreat and move to a different room in 3 seconds during rt lock if collosal takes 75% of thier remaining life away and they can run when i am pressing them hard how is it cool i get stunned barely taking damage. A few bugs still. Not often but enough to be annoying
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » May 29, 2004 (11:40 am)

MANIACWILL wrote:stone giants hit me some times and take me all the way down TO very healthy and stuns me moderatly however with my dagger i land a collosal hit and they retreat and move to a different room in 3 seconds during rt lock if collosal takes 75% of thier remaining life away and they can run when i am pressing them hard how is it cool i get stunned barely taking damage. A few bugs still. Not often but enough to be annoying

It's hard to understand what you're saying, but I think you're asking if you could also stun creatures when you do damage to them. This has been brought up previously, so it's been made live in-game.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs