Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Jungatha Didn't have to retreat

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Jungatha Didn't have to retreat

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (7:41 am)

Was lettin 2 jungatha's whack on me, then they just walked out of the room without reatreating. Then i peered into the room they walked into, saw like 5 jungatha's and a skull king, then the whole army ran in to try to whoop me, jungatha's using tactices now? hehe

A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you but is unable to penetrate your armor.
!>
A russet jungatha swipes its claws at you but you block the attack.
A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you but you block the attack.
!>
A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you but is unable to penetrate your armor.
!>
A russet jungatha swipes its claws at you but is unable to penetrate your armor.
A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you but you block the attack.
!>
A grey jungatha swipes her claws at you but you dodge the attack.
!>
A russet jungatha just went west.
!>
A grey jungatha just went west.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » May 28, 2004 (11:52 am)

This was another AFK check because you were simply standing there letting them claw and slash at you. Tad OOC to let an aggressive beast try and beat on you while you stand there, isn't it?
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (12:30 pm)

Yeah it's a bit OOC, i guess, but if i don't do that then Warriors are going to continue to beat on me savagely. For whatever IC reason Bruse wants to hunt Warriors, but he can't do this effectively now cuz they whomp the heck outta him, so he's workin up his defenses a tad in an easier critter.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (1:12 pm)

Actually "Individually perfecting one's self in mind and body is the monk's life-long goal." From the website suggests it's more IC for me to hunt to perfect my body rather than for say travelers, who have no real reason to hunt, except "Travelers adventure to get things."-website However alot of critters they are forced to hunt don't actually drop anything for them to get.

Either way, if i can use a human sparring partner like a real martial artist would, to train my defenses i'd never sit in jungatha's again. I don't see this happening really because it'd be far to safe a way to train somethin that should have associated risks. Plus it's just not fun. I didn't mean to be OOC with the defense training but i have to do it, is i guess what im tryin to say. We're forced to do combat to level effectively and to effectively do combat i can't have my defenses over 60 behind my weapon skill.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » May 28, 2004 (9:58 pm)

yeah i tend to sit in stones wait for 4 to gather use my dagger to wipe two out rinse and repeat however i am sitting there watching what is going on or at the most lost in thoughts half watching. I guess you wouldnt want to be the type to fade in and out like i do but you go with what works. the skull king thing is really scary if you are there and try to kill them and cant to if you use them to test to see if a person is there at least make them killable because i gonna try either way
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby BRUCE » May 28, 2004 (11:19 pm)

They are killable just alot easier if ya bring a friend or two. They're just not worth killing because they too big to give xp, and don't drop much loot.
BRUCE
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs