Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Not that I don't like it but

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Not that I don't like it but

Postby ANTIHEROIC » May 24, 2004 (8:51 pm)

I figured this was a bug. Even when you're too tired to swing your weapon, you still gain exp from it.

R>attack

You are too fatigued to be able to attempt that maneuver right now.
[You feel very healthy, are somewhat tired, in a fair position, and are completely balanced.]
[Roundtime: 2 seconds]
You gain a new rank in Greataxe.
[You gain 18 experience points.]
ANTIHEROIC
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » May 26, 2004 (12:25 pm)

I also noticed this and it is highly exploitable Was testing on a character of mine and if you get fatigued and cant swing or off balance enough you can exploit it to get in an (attack) every 1 second really neat if dual wielding as you often get alot of misses and can get overwhelmed or fatigured or off ballance with almost anything. I was testing it and apparently gained 10 ranks on a goblin archer with warhammers. I dont currently carry one so wasnt like i planned on using them but interesting none the less. I assume the game reads it as a swing even though you are unable to attack so gives you credit for it
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs