Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Healing

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Healing

Postby Goharo » Apr 12, 2004 (12:38 am)

I dont have a problem with the healing system or with the healers least not all of them. What I have a problem with is healers/clerics/pallies that just pop in and heal me without asking first. Its prolly just me on this one but I think anyone that cast ANY spell on you without asking should be a form of consent. No matter if its a harmful spell or a healing spell. If I didnt ask for the spell to be cast then no one needs to be casting spells on me.
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Apr 12, 2004 (7:33 am)

As you're aware, CONSENT is awarded for highly-aggressive combat and other character-vs-character related actions. It is not awarded for 'Theft of Opportunity', as in the case that someone has stolen wounds that you would like a different person to heal (or that you were keeping for role-playing value or to tend for Heal skill training, etc.). Other types of 'Theft of Opportunity' scenarios include taking over other people's hunting areas, stealing treaures from other players' kills, etc.

It's rude at best, but sometimes it warrants a violation of our player policy and is reportable. It's up to use to decide whether or not the action was disruptive, but anything that happens more than a few times when asked not to is certainly harassment. If you don't want someone to heal you, please ask them not to -- if they continue to do so, let us know.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby Goharo » Apr 12, 2004 (1:05 pm)

I guess I can accept that. I still think casting spells on a player without the player permisson should be consent. Or if not consent on the first cast it sure should be on the second.
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to General