Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Double posts

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Double posts

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 30, 2004 (9:06 pm)

I just made a double post by accident and figured out how it happens sometimes- I was rolling my pages back to get back and play and when the first message that page needed to reload i did it and it was the page you write the message an and boon there was the second copy. Maybe a link back to the main page/ leave forum would be useful for us in here, since it happens to many of us on occasion. --- or just make me drink less! :wink:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Re: Double posts

Postby GDAREMENTA » Mar 31, 2004 (10:04 am)

I took care of your duplicate. And there should be links back -- you just have to look up along the top. For example:
Eaxia Official Message Forums Forum Index -> Bugs
or the end will be whatever topic you're in at the moment. It's in blue above the posts and below the EO logo. If you refresh the page, it will definitely duplicate - not a bug, it should do that. :)
After you post, you may not see the full path in the example above, so try also clicking the links provided
"Click Here to view your message" or "Click Here to return to the forum" in order to navigate back. Hope that helps some!
~Arementa
Area Development Manager
GDAREMENTA
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 31, 2004 (8:06 pm)

Arementa - Thanks for taking care of my duplicate. I knew how to get back to front of forum its getting back to the main page out of the forum that tends to throw me especially if I have read a lot of forum pages- and back arrow doesn't always go where I plan. :oops:

Well if nothing else I can log off and go back to main page, thats why I have the icon on my main page after all.

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDPALLIDAR » Mar 31, 2004 (8:39 pm)

Do you mean the main Eaxia site itself? Click on the EO logo on the top left -- the big blue one.
:: Rich Mondy, CEO, RPGN
:: Trevor Rage [Haelrahv]
:: GD Pallidar [Eaxia]
GDPALLIDAR

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 31, 2004 (9:52 pm)

Doh! :shock:

I never realized that was a link. But what did you expect from the mind behind a Priest of the Mad God & a Scholar of Potato Lore?

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs