Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

sorry for the B&G but

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

sorry for the B&G but

Postby SHAMAN » Mar 1, 2004 (6:07 pm)

i gotta get it off my chest before i do something stupid(an note this is written OOC)

first off, since my return from my 2-3 wek slumber much seems to have changed some for the good an some...well thats what im here for if nothing else to question a few things so i better understand.

im noticin that critters arent engagin, cept the pirates an they are just playing tag, could someone explaine why this is, somehow it doesnt seem natural. how do we learn if nothing engages us, an what sence does it make for a stone giant to threatin if they dont intend to do anything?

next as i promised elsewhere i have pulled the loaded repeater outta my backpack an tried it...an i must say when...coughs when i hit its not too bad but when i miss 6 times outta 6 shots, all that load time seems more than worthless an usless. also seems ta teach slower than molasses ona november eve...i dont understand how anyone is supposed to catch this skill up to any other skill they have. im a very paitent one in most cases, but its lookin like 2 hours per skill level. now i have like most of my swordyear well over 100 lessons in my melee weapons...anyone do the math? i completely understand the idea of thieves gettin the job done with as lil chance of harm to themselves as possible...but i more understand in and out fast an easy an with as lil noice an such...

this brings me to what ill make my last train of thought on this..
why is it for all my lessons in hide i cant hide if anything more than a common player is in the room, what happened to all those lessons i taught myself in stealth..lost, useless...how am i supposed to hunt in a thiefly manor if my cross skill will forever suck or hide ina room witha critter...the other prolems im have are totaly all my own fault so i wont gripe.

thankx an sorry
Ty/Shaman
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: sorry for the B&G but

Postby SHAMAN » Mar 1, 2004 (6:50 pm)

i have one ammendment to make to my above post, my apologies bout the hide thing seems if i try enough im successful, last few times i tried i wasnt able no matter what underminded an underhanded tricks i played...
justa small note i do admit when i goof an make an arse outta myself.

sorry
Ty/Shaman
SHAMAN

Return to General