Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

something i been meanin ta ask bout fora while

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

something i been meanin ta ask bout fora while

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 22, 2004 (11:29 am)

but i figured since its been worked on an is being worked on as i post now would be best time...

something that would be nice would be some things we could do while in hide...seems while hidden all we can do is speak, whisper, steal, move

such things like...
cackle, laugh, snicker, howl, tap, touch, tickle, rub, and for those of the proper guilds maybe a way to remove a small weapon, say no bigger than a dagger...the idea of loading in hide is nice but highly unlikely and in honesty not very possible in most cases....just an idea...for witch i have many that will be posted at the approprate times and such.

thankx
Ty
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: something i been meanin ta ask bout fora while

Postby GDEXXY » Jan 23, 2004 (2:15 pm)

Making noises while hidden would reveal your hiding location, unless you're exceptionally good... which is something we can definitely consider upgrading to these commands in the distant future, particularly for you sneaky thieves. Outright touching your target from a hiding place will definitely give you away though (as with TAP, TOUCH, TICKLE, RUB, etc.) so those will probably not receive any consideration.

Good ideas.. keep em rollin'.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 23, 2004 (7:26 pm)

most exelant yer ghodlikeness...and absolutly right...thank you for pointing out the error of my ways...tho the ideas were kool when i first thought of them, you cant be more right...

Ty
SHAMAN

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 23, 2004 (8:59 pm)

i know listen is a skill thats aspposed ta thwart tha attempts of people like me but what is spot and how does one work it...

ifn this skill is infact a dead skill then might i suggest that any enhancer tha enhances this skill be changed so insted of spot bein enhanced, mayhaps something like move silently, since it seem to be an even more annoying skill to werk than tha infamous gem cuttin.

thankx an sorry fer tha post in triplicate...nae sure how im managin this but i sure wish id stop it..ive managed ta seriously annoy myself with this.

Ty
SHAMAN

Postby GDEXXY » Jan 25, 2004 (2:57 pm)

While Search is your ability to thoroughly investigate a situation for anything unusual, Spot is your ability to notice something without trying. Spot is more difficult to train because it is passive. Listen works the same way, but it is based on your sense of sound, not sight. It could be theorized that we put these two together into one perception skill, but we chose to break them apart for various current and future reasons. Rest assured though that this is not a dead skill and that it does currently have practical use.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 25, 2004 (9:16 pm)

that does seem to clearify a few things up, but now anotha question about spot. the only reason i sem to have any skill in it is due to my enhancers, and i don seem to be able to lern more er do anythin with it...si in short is there a way to remedy this in any way otha than more enhancers, fer wich i really kin nae wear anymore of?
thankx
Ty
A Million Pyres Burn In Your Name
SHAMAN

Postby Hokeypokey » Feb 23, 2004 (1:22 am)

solution...

eat more gwapes

oh...and train yer stats

practice practice practice
everybody's favorite monkey!

The only thing that one has no choice but to do in life ...is Die. Everything else is an option. You always have a choice.
Hokeypokey

Postby GDEXXY » Feb 23, 2004 (10:16 am)

Spot is a passive skill gained by noticing things. Try being an observer to someone hiding and sneaking around -- or even stealing from you.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO

GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to General