Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Magical effects on items long lost are now back

Announcements from the staff.

Magical effects on items long lost are now back

Postby GDEXXY » Jan 15, 2004 (8:53 pm)

Magical effects that gave bonuses to skills were lost when we converted to the new skill system several months ago. They are now all fixed again, giving the bonuses to the appropriate skills at the appropriate levels. Hoorah!
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Re: Magical effects on items long lost are now back

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 15, 2004 (9:12 pm)

beg pardon for tha idiot jes wanna make sure im clear on this....this does mean tha all enhancers tha enhance skills are now active, aye?
an ifn this be so kin someone please explaine how it werks?

as in should it show a boost in tha skill when i seek to see how many lessons ive learned,er wil it jes like automatically help me ta utilize me skills better, ect...

many thankx an apologies
Residant Village Idiot
Ty
A Million Pyres Burn In Your Name
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Jan 15, 2004 (10:02 pm)

Let's say that you have one of those obsidian mortars that grant a bonus to alchemy. Let's also assume that you don't have more than the maximum number of magical items in use/worn (which is a max of 4).

While you are holding the mortar, you gain the bonus to your alchemy skill (which shows up under Skills). When you are not holding it, you don't have the bonus. To look at your non-bonused skills, remove and put away any magical items that grant bonuses.

I think you were also reporting a bug, that I just fixed a moment ago, in which it wasn't adding the right amount to each skill. It should be fine now, though.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 16, 2004 (1:09 am)

hay woulda ya believe the idiot actually understands now..cackle...

once again thankx an my opoligies for taken up time that prally didnt need ta be taken up
Ty

by tha by i am absolutly loven these changes an it just keeps gettin better and better, however once again i prove to be the execption to the rule and as such i just cant go an change..cackle.

im sure if anyone's really intrested in what that actually means, ill get a responce to this, otherwise im sure ya know...no reply is nessessary
SHAMAN

Return to Announcements