Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Hunting

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Hunting

Postby arriend » Nov 12, 2003 (9:03 am)

Suppose this is just to reiterate a complaint from a few months back...There is a growing need for a beast that is able to teach more so then that of Grey Jungathas. Many have reached a point where russets no longer teach, and the experience rewarded by the greys is deterierating by the level. I know I'm not the only one who has based levels off of the experience from skill advancement alone, and with the recent changes we have that to go off of all over again, but that's really not the most involved way to advance within your guild :roll:
anyhow, what do others think on this? I know it's been requested before that either a new critter is introduced or the small jungle be expanded, but neither have happened and the grounds get crowded rather easily when you've nine rooms, three critters (two of which you learn nothing from slaying) and three players roaming around searching for the same breed...
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Re: Hunting

Postby SACKETT3 » Nov 12, 2003 (7:48 pm)

To be more accurate there is five of us, trying to hunt the same nine rooms. And I too would like to see a new critter added to the to be hunted list.
SACKETT3
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby Goharo » Nov 13, 2003 (10:02 am)

Yeah really need a new hunting area. Something really mean.
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby arriend » Nov 13, 2003 (10:16 am)

Wow, actually 6 people up there.

Also, russet and mottled don't really teach around 69th, so many are looking for greys, which barely teach, but do yield some experience...I think Goharo is right though, the expansion of the "small jungle" isn't as critical as introducing something mean 'n nasty...something that could teach, and perhaps introduce boxes to those of us who haven't hunted for much more then pelts for the last 40 some levels...
Eh, not really up to us, however...suppose all we can do is put forth an opinion.
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby Goharo » Nov 14, 2003 (10:11 am)

Yeah just maken the grey jungatha area bigger wouldnt do much for us but it would be good for the up and comen but ima been greedy and say lets try and see a new hunting area before we make an old one bigger
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Nov 14, 2003 (4:46 pm)

How about adding an occasional dragon to the critter mix on one of the islands- we do have the aerie area which would be perfect for dragons to be flying to perhaps!
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby CLAUDDVON » Nov 18, 2003 (12:28 pm)

With experience getting much harder in the 60's, I can only imagine how long it will take to level after that. My point in saying that is that IF a new area or two could be opened with critters potentially to 100...it would really keep us whiners quiet for some time. (including me) :)

Clauddvon
CLAUDDVON
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby Clauddvon_Mauddiv » Nov 18, 2003 (12:49 pm)

I agree with him.

Clauddvon
Clauddvon Maud'divv
~*~Ranger Extraordinaire~*~
...ummmm.....where's the Ranger's Guild???
Clauddvon_Mauddiv
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby arriend » Nov 19, 2003 (10:35 am)

Exactly,

Imagine getting a max of 50 experience for every one of three kills (assuming that greys were that frequent...). Things don't move too quickly after 60...65...70, it all comes down to ranking skills, and sense the change, those are gaining ranks slower, and yielding less EXP it seems. A new spot or two to heard the larger group into would be ideal. There are at least six people that have been trying to crowd into the small jungle...cramped quarters make for grumpy hunters :x
Anyhow, yeah...I think a new spot would be rather enjoyable...
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby Goharo » Nov 19, 2003 (10:38 am)

Yep ima grumpy goblin when I go there and see all the dead jungatha and the place is just about full. Its not like they teach any good but its the only thing that does give me exp.
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby Clauddvon_Mauddiv » Nov 19, 2003 (3:30 pm)

Or worse yet....going there and trying to find 3 or 4 that will stand toe to toe with you and all you find are 'near death' jungathas who won't stand still long enough to pound on ya!
Clauddvon Maud'divv
~*~Ranger Extraordinaire~*~
...ummmm.....where's the Ranger's Guild???
Clauddvon_Mauddiv

Postby Goharo » Nov 20, 2003 (6:34 am)

Yeah they seem to hit hard but if your the level i am thinking i had the same problem then and til i got my combat skills a little higher. The combat skills seem to help a lot and the couple of levels i might have gives me more health i think and this just doesnt apply to us "Big People" as people say it goes for anyone work your defense more so than your offense if you wana hunt better. Well work them the same just get the defense first
Goharo
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to General