Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

I hope this question doesn't sound too stupid..

General discussion for the Eaxia rebuild.

I hope this question doesn't sound too stupid..

Postby GMBRAHLIA » Nov 6, 2003 (7:53 am)

I have been looking at the professions page referenced in the announcements thread..

Can you explain the links between guilds, roles and professions a little more in depth? Are some roles limited to specific guilds? Are the professions available by role locked in stone, as in those professions are only available through those roles?

I think I would be able to make a more informed decision as to how to proceed with my reallocation if I knew what if any restrictions/limits and how things are linked to guilds.

Thanks in advance..
GMBRAHLIA
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Re: I hope this question doesn't sound too stupid..

Postby GDEXXY » Nov 6, 2003 (9:51 am)

We are trying to make professions and classes seperated as much as possible from each other. Although it may be possible that certain races and classes will gain bonuses to using certain trade skills that professions depend on, there won't be any restrictions based on race or class that I can forsee (if I'm wrong, there will be VERY few restrictions). As of this writing, I don't have enough concrete development on professions to give you solid details one way or the other.

As for the corelation between roles and professions, there really aren't any. The peliminary list of professions (shown here) categorizes each profession by a general group we call 'role', but beyond that there is no corelation. It's likely we won't even use the term 'role' in the game.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Whoo hoo!

Postby GMBRAHLIA » Nov 6, 2003 (10:56 am)

Thanks Exxy..

That clears things up considerably! :D
GMBRAHLIA
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Return to Eaxia Rebuild, General