Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Winds of change....

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Winds of change....

Postby SHAMAN » Oct 30, 2003 (1:26 pm)

ive read the announcments and understand most but still have some questions. i know i might not get a reply anytime soon due to how busy everyone is but just incase i have a few questions to ask.

1) as we all know we will start anew with the ability to re-level to roughly where we left off but what of our actuall lessons we have learned in our skills...will they be set at 0 to be relearned in total or will they be given back in total or roughly to where we left off?

2) with the new xp system will we need to learn to train spicific skills to advance or will the genral openness of diversity still prevail...ie fighters needing x amout of x weapons per level, ect?

3) weapons skills and such...basically if you didnt have the feat for spicific weapons you could use them but at a negitive level. with the winds of change upon us what i was wondering is how will it work...will all the weapons be open to everyone cept those who cant use spicific weapons or any weapons. example is this...

i have 104 lessons in a weapons i never learned(no feat for *punching daggers*) after the winds blow through will i still be able to use them or not and if i can will there be negitives/bonus'?

4)i dont have any more questions i can think of at the moment but when time permist f you could look at my previous questions on previous posts and get back to me i would muchly appreciate it.

thank you for yer time and wisdom.
yours truley
Villege Idiot
Tyvalgar Shadowstalk

Give up your pride for pain
But don't give up your
Treasure for the promise of
An empty box
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: Winds of change....

Postby SHAMAN » Oct 30, 2003 (2:06 pm)

ok some questions im not sure if ive asked yet related but not directly to the winds of change...

will there be more for us to do other than hunt, i mean we can work alchemy, gem cutting, carving, weaponsmithing and such but...when no one is around, and the desire to shed blood in the name of expierence isnt present what then? also well i guess ill ask the next questions in the proper place..guess thats all fer now.

resident Villege Idiot
Tyvalgar

Reason is the exact distance between senile and infintile
SHAMAN

Postby GDEXXY » Oct 30, 2003 (2:33 pm)

Answers to all of these questions can be found here:

http://www.eaxia.com/community/forums/viewtopic.php?t=627
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Nov 3, 2003 (12:26 pm)

ok so its been a day thus far since the winds of change came blowing through Eaxia and many things have happened..

so now you guessed it more questions form the idiot...

1) was wondering bout the reallocation commin up...if i like my stats as they are will there be a way for me to keep them?

2) seems many are upset and pissed off about the loss of all skills, i hoever am not that worried bout it cept for one minor thing, i was wondering what it would take to learn a lil more from use of these skills, im noticing that insted of 2-5 points towards the learning prossess we are getting 1-3...was this planned and could you explaine why? seems a lil odd that it will take us like 100 swings to learn one lesson ina weapon or 100 trys at 60-95 rt to learn one lessons in gemcutting.

3) will it be easier to work say guild skills now out in the field or will it be more benifical to try workin them in towne?

4) what of boxes we once knew how ta pop with ease, will i now need someone older than me to even attempt it?

5) as par the changes what would you recommend us hunting now after the changes as apposed to what we hunting. keeping in mind that i unlike most am not intristed in leveling as much as regaining my skills.

6) on the same lines as question 3, how would or could you recommend that i retrain my non-combat skills best? and all those items enhanced with magick, will those enhancments soon go live?

sorry for all the questions but ones gotta learn somehow

resident Villege Idiot
Ty

The quickest way to a mans heart...
Is through his rib-cage.
SHAMAN

Return to General