Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

ok...just a few rough ideas ive been playing with

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

ok...just a few rough ideas ive been playing with

Postby SHAMAN » Oct 3, 2003 (6:23 pm)

i wasnt gonna do this, figured moast would have already thought of it, plaus i hate these boards most times, but some really rough ideas on stuff...hasnt been edited..so just pick an choose an i don wanna hear anythin bout me spellin, remember im jes an idiot...cackles

Rogue/thief guild

Thieves kant and or sign(bring back read lips)
Tool making
Gem mounting, altering Gem Smithing
Smoke bombs Caltrops
Beggar’s cups Beat up beggars rags
Vantriquilizim
Parlor tricks, slight of hand stuff, Slide command ie. you slide a tiny nugget of solid copper into your belt pouch unseen to anyone in the room.
Something similar to sniping and backstab
Ability to make a weapon such as a dart or shank out of wood, or gems
Stun or ko from shadows for thieves
Stealing from critters
Juggling or benoit balls
Decks of cards playing and or tarot cards, specifically designed for the world of eaxia
Find the ball within the cup game and table

In general but related to:
More hidden commands such as, cackle, laugh, tickle, rub, touch, tap, ect…
Non-descript commands from the shadows, you hear someone cackling from someplace unseen.

More NPC’s, especially interactive ones,
Im not sure if any exist im hesitant to ask but hidden rooms and hidden treasures and miniquests hidden with the game itself.
Carnival

*Im trying to think of something of more rp value that can be played upon, like a thief’s bazaar or something. Attract attention so that members of the pilfering community have a place to work multiple targets an get the rp value... juggling, or a hide the ball game an setup, portable table or something
Maybe some cards of playing nature or readings, coin tricks ...if not coins then benoit balls that either train or are just for fluff.
Ability with enough alchemy to make potions, not healing but more like…a potion that might make you see things, a sleep potion…basically something long the lines of mild poisons. Also perhaps the ability to leave short messages in places for other thieves to see, like hidden in shadows. A reversed version of the messages that are set in thief passages and such in the other place. I know this ones asking much ina lotta ways but something like a guild and possibly merchant for each guild.

jes some random babbelings from one villege idiot.
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: ok...just a few rough ideas ive been playing with

Postby SHAMAN » Oct 10, 2003 (10:34 pm)

somethin else i was ponderin upon...how bout some gloves tha does fer gem cuttin wha alchemy gloves do fer alchemy...also tho this may nae be tha best place to ask, i don feel like changen areas...how bout a system tha allows us ta use tha skins and such we git ta make things..baubles and such...id like ta take the only 3 ghoulskins i have an make some ghouls skin gloves er gauntlets an add the femurs from boneheads fer bone spikes on'em...yeh know something like tha...nothin special. anyway mayhaps ill post more ideas someday but since it don look like anyones listenin..whas tha use...by tha by since charisma is being nixxed..wha of those items tha enhance it..kin we git tham switched ta som,ethin tha would best benifit us?

Give up your pride for pain
But don't give up your
Treasure for the promise
Of an empty box
SHAMAN

Postby Histah » Oct 10, 2003 (10:50 pm)

I'm listening and I have a question about the Charisma being nixxed...there was going to be a Merchant Guild offshoot of the Rogue Guild...if Charisma is being nixxed how will that affect those that were training for that guild and is that guild still in the works? Ok maybe this is the wrong place to ask but it does tie in with what Shaman was saying....
Histah
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby SHAMAN » Oct 14, 2003 (11:22 am)

once again tha villege idiot speaks, while thinkin of the commin changes i was wonderin somethin...if feats are being removed, would there be any benifit to getting any of them if any. the main reason im asking is well it took me 13 swordyears to finanly get one and ive still not used it an it just seems a shame to let it get taken. also if anyone could tell me this as well since its quite related, as of now with feats still in use an available what other non weapon feats are there. i know of ambidex, an duel weapons, an all the weapon type and weapon class...but are there any that arent related to combat.

for instince, after the tweek, will those who have ambidex still have the ability where those who wake after the tweek wont?..these are the type of things im intristed in understanding.

Shallow is the mind that lies
Swallowed is the soul that dies
Borrowed is the time that's left
Hollow dreams leave a stain
Upon the soul of endless depth
SHAMAN

Return to General