Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Wearing multiple items!

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Wearing multiple items!

Postby Rob » Sep 8, 2003 (9:06 pm)

Wearing more then more of a same items should cancel out the effect.
Like wearing 2 (thin mother-of-pearl ring beautifully designed with pink rubies forming the Healer's guild crest) or 2 (dragonfly amulet suspended by golden chain).
Robkin (Just one person)
Rob
Spammer
Spammer

Re: Wearing multiple items!

Postby ALLRIGHT » Sep 8, 2003 (9:52 pm)

I dont really see the point as to why you're against it. It doesnt seem to be causing a problem, and enhancers are limited as well as slots for items worn on the fingers, neck, etc. already, not sure why youd want to limit them more, once they have 4 of one item...the oldest enhancer stops working. And with youre theory what would happen if you had three enhacners? Would the first two stop working and only one would work, what if they had other enhancers on, would 4 still work just as long as it wasnt a duplicate item? Almost everyone wears enhancers, I just dont see how limiting it more would be worth the time, the effort and the hassle.
ALLRIGHT
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby ellisj » Sep 9, 2003 (3:05 am)

i disagree completely. then any of us who have already bought more than one would have wasted our gold. if it was gonna be that way it should have been that way long ago. I would really hate to see that change come into effect.
josh
:twisted:
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Re: :?:Wearing multiple items!

Postby GMBRAHLIA » Sep 9, 2003 (8:48 am)

Rob wrote:Wearing more then more of a same items should cancel out the effect.
Like wearing 2 (thin mother-of-pearl ring beautifully designed with pink rubies forming the Healer's guild crest) or 2 (dragonfly amulet suspended by golden chain).

You state what you want to happen but didn't put the rationale behind it. Why do you think this change is necessary, and how would it improve game play?
GMBRAHLIA
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Postby Rob » Sep 9, 2003 (3:53 pm)

All options are welcome, but this post was under!

General
Talk to the staff here. General area for posting ideas, suggestions, complaints, etc.
Robkin (Just one person)
Rob
Spammer
Spammer

Postby GMBRAHLIA » Sep 9, 2003 (4:00 pm)

Rob wrote:All options are welcome, but this post was under!
General
Talk to the staff here. General area for posting ideas, suggestions, complaints, etc.

That still doesn't answer the reason why you want no more than one of any item worn. You simply state you would like it that way with no reasoning.

Yes this is the general forum. That doesn't mean that rational discussion shouldn't be going on. Just saying you want something sounds....like an ill informed and badly made conclusion. Especially because you obviously don't have any reasoning behind it. I don't know.. it just doesn't make sense to change something without reasonable intelligent rationale behind it.
GMBRAHLIA
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Postby Rob » Sep 9, 2003 (4:06 pm)

With the way everyones cries , they wouldn't change it, was just a comment and option I made to the staff.

Why do most have to cry and whin about everything? Have fun and enjoy life!
Robkin (Just one person)
Rob
Spammer
Spammer

Postby GDEXXY » Sep 10, 2003 (10:49 am)

Please be courteous and fair to the other players. The Message Forums are not a place to cut low anyone else, regardless of whether or not you agree with their opinions.

Rob, can you tell me why you think it would be beneficial to Eaxia for us to limit magical items in such a way?
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to General