Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

room descrips

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

room descrips

Postby ellisj » May 9, 2003 (1:10 am)

i don't think this is sposed to be like this but if i am wrong let me know.

[The cobbled lane branches into several directions, leaving it a small wonder that someone found any room at all to build the small shop that resides here. Despite a lack of space, the shop seems to be rather prosperous, tidy in appearance with attractive displays of a cobbler's wares in the windows along the front. Lingering hints of the smell of new leather remain on the air, not quite chased from the area by the scent of the jasmine that grows in the cobbler's diminutive front lawn.]
The cobbled lane branches into several directions, leaving it a small wonder that someone found any room at all to build the small shop that resides here. Despite a lack of space, the shop seems to be rather prosperous, tidy in appearance with attractive displays of a cobbler's wares in the windows along the front. Lingering hints of the smell of new leather remain on the air, not quite chased from the area by the scent of the jasmine that grows in the cobbler's diminutive front lawn.
Also here: Cleric Initiate Burineth and Mage Initiate Charybdis.
Obvious exits: north, east, southeast, southwest, and west.
Your wolf runs in.
>
also this one[A massive oak tree greets you as you turn the corner. Large enough to entertain a flock or two of migrating birds, seemingly chattering the day away, the tree is an imposing feature at this end of the lane. You find it also serves to shade a very elegant shop. Though the windows display an array of expensive attire, the shop's entrance appears quite inviting. An abrupt noise sounds to the west; after some minimal investigating you glimpse a stray cat darting into a large depot, and the beginnings of Sandpiper Street.]
A massive oak tree greets you as you turn the corner. Large enough to entertain a flock or two of migrating birds, seemingly chattering the day away, the tree is an imposing feature at this end of the lane. You find it also serves to shade a very elegant shop. Though the windows display an array of expensive attire, the shop's entrance appears quite inviting. An abrupt noise sounds to the west; after some minimal investigating you glimpse a stray cat darting into a large depot, and the beginnings of Sandpiper Street.
Also here: Cleric Initiate Burineth and Mage Initiate Charybdis.
Obvious exits: north, west, and northwest.
Your wolf runs in.

i don't know if it has somethin to do with my companion or if it is just the room descrip. just thought i'd let ya know

Spellslinger Josh
p.s. there also seem to be other rooms like this. :D
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

more info

Postby ellisj » May 9, 2003 (1:14 am)

well i checked into it a little more and it seems to be my companion. here is what i got.
look
[Semanri, Mercantile Road]
An opening through a low stone wall leads to the town green towards the west, separating it from the public buildings that line the road. A recalcitrant mule brays nearby as its owner pulls him along, the poor beast over-laden with clanking iron pots. You also see: an adult wolf.
Obvious exits: east and west.
>tell wolf to find josh
Your wolf runs off to find Joshua.

Your wolf seems to have found Joshua.
Stalking through quickly, an adult wolf sniffs around and then darts off.
[An opening through a low stone wall leads to the town green towards the west, separating it from the public buildings that line the road. A recalcitrant mule brays nearby as its owner pulls him along, the poor beast over-laden with clanking iron pots. ]
An opening through a low stone wall leads to the town green towards the west, separating it from the public buildings that line the road. A recalcitrant mule brays nearby as its owner pulls him along, the poor beast over-laden with clanking iron pots. You also see: an adult wolf.
Obvious exits: east and west.
Your wolf runs in.
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDOBDURATUS » May 11, 2003 (8:15 am)

The bug, that should now be fixed, was actually the result of some major changes to the game engine. If you encounter another instance of the bug, please let us know. :)

GD-Obduratus
GDOBDURATUS
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Return to Bugs