Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Paladin Guild roster

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Paladin Guild roster

Postby sackett » Mar 25, 2003 (5:54 pm)

I was just wondering why there is no roster in the Paladins Guild, or if there is one why I cant seam to find it?

Thank you for your time.
Sackett
sackett
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby sackett » Apr 4, 2003 (1:12 am)

thanks for an answer GM's :evil:
sackett
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Apr 4, 2003 (9:40 am)

Paladins are selfless people who are not concerned about material posession nor competition among oneself. The paladins have not seen any necessity to construct such a roster.

Further, the roster system requires a full rewrite as it was built on early technology and has many flaws. Expect a completely-new roster system instead of general changes and fixes to the current one in place.

If you would like a quicker response to your inquiries, please send us these kinds of questions at FeedbXXX@XXXXX.XXX. We generally maintain the message boards infrequently and it can be up to a week or more before hearing a response from the staff (as per this post, for instance). The same does not apply for e-mail.

Enjoy...
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby Lylie6 » Apr 4, 2003 (6:15 pm)

Atleast you aren't being added to your roster and updated against your will!! (without tapping it) Wizards guild also has a few people on it showing at level one which should be impossible as you have to be a minimum of tenth to join. I can't wait for this new roster system!! :P
Count your blessings and consider yourself lucky! :lol:

Genevier
Lylie6
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to General