Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

weak spells?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

weak spells?

Postby ellisj » Mar 5, 2003 (4:14 am)

:?: hello i just wanted to say i think Wizard and Mage spells are a bit weak i have a level 14 Wizard and it takes most of my spells to kill just one half-orc or one hell hound. I don't know but i don't think that is should be like that or it will take months of hard huntin for a wizard or mage to advance. unless they figure out another way of getttin exp. well just thought i would let ya know.
Josh
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

more info

Postby ellisj » Mar 6, 2003 (7:45 am)

hello again
just to give you a bit more information at level 14 it takes me 4 Blizzards and 3 Lightnings to kill a desert half-orc.
Josh :(
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

more info

Postby ellisj » Mar 7, 2003 (7:07 am)

hello again
it's me again it took me 4 blizzards and 4 lightnings to kill a hound. they used to die with one of any of my spells that is a big change. i think too big :(
Josh
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby Aereo » Mar 7, 2003 (9:57 am)

I have encountered an identical problem, first off I used to have a shot at melee combat, now there is no way in Eaxian Hell that I can do that. But through conversation with Exxy, he is well aware of how inapt the mages/wizards guild is. I have been reassured that there are numerous spells that will be released that should aid us in our plight.

One factor still remains, how can a wizard be handed enough power to kill critters, without being to powerful for another PC to compete against, Combat 2.0 address this issue as well as many others, but ive noticed a reduction of spell regeneration.

Imagine if you will, at level 48, with spells that do very little more then yours do at level 14. Then add to that equasion the target critter, "Jungatha" two complete spellbooks will nae bring down a jungatha, so I feel your pain, but have been assured that efforts are underway to "help" the magic mans plight.

Chin-up my friend.

~Aereo~
Aereo
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GDALDANON » Mar 7, 2003 (9:09 pm)

Hello everyone!

I've noticed the "discontent" about the effectiveness of the spells. We have many spells right now that are in development, some are mage spells, some cleric, etc.. Hang in there and have patience with us. We're aware of your concerns and are working daily to improve the game for everyone. Have a wonderful Eaxian day. See you all ..(grins) ..SOON.

GD-Aldanon
Lore/History Director
GD-Aldanon@XXXXX.XXX
lore@XXXXX.XXX
Eaxia online
RPGA
GDALDANON
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby xwielder » Mar 15, 2003 (5:55 pm)

Ummm, well... I dun use much spells for combat (primarily because there aren't many offensive Paladin spells) but I gunna put in my 2 cents and say I agree with the majority. :P

~Paladin Xwielder Greystorm
xwielder
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to General