Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Thiefly Abilities?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Thiefly Abilities?

Postby Fallyn » Sep 29, 2002 (4:13 pm)

I've not heard a peep since the release of the Thief tier about our acquired feat of Backstab. I do remember being told it was to be released within a day or so of the tier's opening.. but a month or so later, it doesn't look to be active yet. Any word? I haven't noticed any other special 'abilities' that came with jumping up to Thief, so I figure I'll fixate on this one for now.. ::hum::
Got any good tater recipes?!?
Fallyn
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDASTRACON » Sep 29, 2002 (4:46 pm)

Ok.. I'm going to take full reponsablity for this one. I've been working on backstab almost non-stop since I got the project. It is not a small system and will need more testing. As for a ETA of its release, I couldn't say for sure. I will however keep you updated, it will be worth the wait though, that I will asure you of. Myself as well as several other people have worked very hard on this system, and its near completed, but still need a few things.. So.. I'm sorry that you have had to wait, but we are working as fast as possible to get this system to you.
GameDirector Astracon
Vice President, Eaxia Online
GDASTRACON
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby latrinsorm » Sep 29, 2002 (8:15 pm)

props to Astracon for good work on the Thieving feats! woo!

<mutters something about Fighter feats, but is like nonchalant about it, so no one really notices>

-Keat the Fighter

and remember, life is not a simile. :) or a smilie
These monsters are destroying everything and everyone we hold dear! And you kids should be wearing jackets... -MBS
They should really come with adult toys, like lighters! -Hammy the Gaptooth
latrinsorm
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby Fallyn » Oct 1, 2002 (11:57 am)

[quote="latrinsorm"]
<mutters something about Fighter feats, but is like nonchalant about it, so no one really notices>

-Keat the Fighter

Hayyyy.. isn't *every* feat.. like.. a Fighter feat?! Okay maybe not. But it seems as if almost every feat is certainly geared towards smooshin better, faster, harder. I *like* that.. :wink:

Astracon, I do appreciate the time you're spending on the Backstab feat. As with anything, I'd rather more time be spent on it and have it released correctly and functioning properly, than be released prematurely and be buggy.
Got any good tater recipes?!?
Fallyn
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to General