Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Easily the most hilarious comics ever created

Please, no advertisements of any kind. We will ban accounts from the forums (and possibly the game) for violations of this rule.

Easily the most hilarious comics ever created

Postby JIMMYROCKETFINGERS » Feb 3, 2009 (7:55 pm)

A friend of mine told me about these LFG comics a few months ago(LFG is an acronym for the MMORPG World of Warcraft that means Looking For Group) They're loosely based on the game, but really takes a story on their own.

The reason the comics are so funny and so popular would be the character Richard. He's an undead warlock who likes to kill things. In fact, about the only thing he does is kill, although in humerous and witty manners. I generally end up skipping most the dialogue to find Richard's black and red speech bubbles, here's a little taste of the comics:

This is one of the cleanest comics, the more offensive ones get to be downright hilarious. (Offensive in language/blood and gore that is)

If that's your kinda humor (honestly, who didnt at least chuckle?) then I'd suggest checking out their website, you can read ALL the comics for free. God knows I did. Dont worry, it's not just all mindless violence and confusing plots, there's some moments where it's deeper then just "Haha I killed joo" Oh, and you might wanna start from comic one, cause the actual story will get confusing otherwise. Have fun. Try not to read them all in one sitting. http://www.lfgcomic.com/
Bolvar Fordring - Elven Necromancer
Jamendithas D'jmare - Elven Wizard

"Ulric the Just! The devil bear has stolen my wife!"
"This will not stand! I bring you the devil bear's wife."
"But.. Ulric.. I kinda wanted my own wife back..."
"You have no concept of justice, enjoy your new wife."
JIMMYROCKETFINGERS
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Return to Jokes, e-mails, links