Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

From a somewhat-old player, soon to return...

General off-topic discussions

From a somewhat-old player, soon to return...

Postby ARMANTHISAMON » Sep 18, 2004 (3:40 pm)

Well, I can say that this has definitely continued to improve as it has since I first began playing this game! Grand kudos to those that have worked so hard to continue making this game what it is today. A serious commendation to Pete and his staff for their hard work. Y'all are doing a wonderful job in Eaxia's evolution.

I've not been able to play for the past several months, mostly due to job issues and such, so my only witnessing of events has been on the website alone. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the interaction in Eaxia. I've moved from Tampa Bay to Chicago *still an avid Bucs/Lightning/Rays fan though.. snicker* a week ago, and plan on getting my computer shipped up in the next few weeks. It'll be a wonderful experience to be able to interact with everyone in the game once again as soon as that's accomplished.

Y'all take care now, and know that y'all are missed.

Rich
aka - Delman Panthas/Mezr Madclaw/Preathius Malaki
ARMANTHISAMON
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby KHODGES » Sep 18, 2004 (3:56 pm)

Though I haven't met ye yet, (I arrived in the interim of your absence) I am looking forward to the meeting. Hope to see ye around soon. Good luck with things.
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Sep 18, 2004 (8:51 pm)

We wondered where you disappeared to. Welcome back!
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby ARMANTHISAMON » Sep 18, 2004 (11:45 pm)

It can't be immediate.. I've gotta wait to get my computer shipped up here to Lala-Land, and could take about a month or so.

As to where I've been.. Well... empty pockets and bad business during the summer.. ESPECIALLY with multiple hurricane threats. I swear I did nothing to tick off the weather! Anyways, I had to dedicate myself to work. But once things are settled in here, even with work, I'll have time to interact and explore again. I see more new monsters other than the Draconians.. Sweeeeeeeeet.

I shall return soon. This I promise.

The player of the Obscure goblin *Grin*
- Rich -

- A rule of the Knight is not only to know when to engage in a confrontation, but also when to step back from one, regardless of the odds [Delman Panthas - Story of Hematite] -

- Me's go makes new friends!!!! [Mezr Madclaw - Pirate Dungeons] -
ARMANTHISAMON
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to General Discussion