Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Legend of the Seeker

Off-topic, non-Eaxia related discussions go here. Make sure to keep it CLEAN -- no potty mouths allowed.

Legend of the Seeker

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Oct 9, 2008 (11:31 am)

A new show coming out November 1st & 2nd from some of the same people who brought us Xena and Hercules (though it won't be as campy as either of those shows were) and the man who brought us the Spider-man trilogy and such cult classics as Evil Dead, Sam Raimi!

Check out your local listings for it, or check out www.legendoftheseeker.com and input your zip code for time and station (for some reason, it doesn't list WGN stations for anyone except Chicago, but it's also on WGN-Chicago)

Just to let people know, it's based on/inspired by Terry Goodkind's "Sword of Truth" series but there will be differences.

Sorry if anyone thinks I'm spamming with this, but I'm a huge fan of the books (all 11 of them!) and I'm hoping the show does well. From the little bit I've seen, as well as conversations at the terrygoodkind.com forums, there's a lot of positive feeling from those "in the know" (one of the posters there is a good friend of Terry Goodkind and has been in touch with the production company, sharing bits of information here and there - when they let him!) and from much of the fans.

So if you're a fan of fantasy, action, adventure, romance, magic, and stories of heroism, give it a chance.

Again, sorry if people think this is spam... I'll shut up now.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Re: Legend of the Seeker

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Jun 16, 2016 (1:22 pm)

I was so hopeful for that show... The disappointment in its execution still bothers me.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to Out Of Character