Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Chapel

Fnid a tyop in thegame?

From commands/verbs to items to room descriptions, keep a sharp eye out for typos running rampant!

Chapel

Postby BC24 » Jun 6, 2004 (12:50 am)

[The Healers' Guild, Alawyn's Chapel]
Twin oriel windows overlooking an herb garden frame a solid ivory altar at the rear of the room, resplendent and breathtaking with its decoration in the form of a magnificent carved white dragon, also in pristine ivory. White-petaled lilys float serenely atop the surface of the water in a large font behind the altar, releasing a light fragrance into the air. A pair of pews have been positioned to face the altar at a respective distance, leaving room for any rituals or praying that a visitor may wish to partake in under the watchful eyes of an effigy of Alawyn.
Other life here: none.
You also see: some crossbow quarrels, a splayed ivory arch, some sparkling water upon which floats several pure white lilys, a magnificently-carved white dragon, and a large font.
Obvious exits: none.

Should be lilies.

-Shana :wink:

P.S. would it be possible to make it so we can pick flowers like that? Is that coming or are we able too, just not those?
BC24
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GDAREMENTA » Jun 8, 2004 (10:12 pm)

You're right, it should... and now it does! :D Thanks.

As for picking those, they shouldn't be here, since these are not growing in the area. But, I'm sure there are many places elsewhere they *should* be pickable but aren't. There are a few places where they can be currently. I will add this to my to-do list of making things more interactable and fun! :)
~Arementa
Area Development Manager
GDAREMENTA
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Return to Typos