Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

now that the winds of change have blown through...

General discussion for the Eaxia rebuild.

now that the winds of change have blown through...

Postby SHAMAN » Nov 2, 2003 (1:49 pm)

couple of quick questions...

1) how many enhancers/magickal items can one wear before they start canceling themselves out? and how does it break down is it..
4 magickal items in total or 3 enhancers and one item such as thinker device and 3 enhancers of either skills or stats..or 4 enhancers plus the thinker and say one of those moving dragon charms?

2) enhancers that now raise stats that no longer exist, what of them?
will they be changed to somethin they do enhance or will they be forfit?

3) i was wondering if anyone knew bout how long it might take someone of say under 20th but above 15th level to have skills(weapon and guild lessons) about where we left off before the winds came through?

4) again with the current state of stats, would it be more or less benifical to have say wisdom one above int?

once again sorry fer tha questions..
Ty
residant Villege Idiot

cant stay in the half pipe, ive got dreams
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: now that the winds of change have blown through...

Postby GDEXXY » Nov 3, 2003 (12:19 pm)

(1) four magical items (thinkers don't count as magical for the purpose of this restriction) can be used at any given time. If a fifth is introduced (worn/held), the last item to be worn/held is pushed off into neutrality. It's been like this for a little over a year now and seems to work well.

(2) yes, and this is already live. Magical effects that previously raised Constitution now raise Stamina. Dexterity now raises Agility. Charisma now raises Coordination.

(3) not something I can answer (simply because I don't know yet under the rebuild).
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Nov 8, 2003 (2:33 am)

questions questions questions...i know yeh prally gitten tired of all tha questions but i have good news...i cant remember most of the questions i wanted to ask so ill ask the only one i do remember...

i was told several times that before the winds of change blew through our lil world items tha magickal items tha enhanced skills were nae functional...is the true an has this changed since the winds graced us. and ifn nae will it in the nearby future?

thankx much..
yer resident villege idiot
Ty...
Why wish for what ya cant have when you can have what is yours for the taking?
SHAMAN

Postby Logary » Nov 8, 2003 (12:17 pm)

Heya Ty, this questions was already answered in a different forum but I'll just repeat what was there. All enhancers will remain effective and whatever item enhanced constitution now enhances stamina and anything that once enhanced charisma now enhances coordination. If I am wrong someone please correct me.
Logary
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby arriend » Nov 8, 2003 (12:44 pm)

Yeah, that was stated in this thread, two posts prior by th'bossman himself...however, I think what Ty is getting at here is the actual SKILL bonuses, such as the stones that raised alchemy, wishes that raised various skills, etc...the actual skill bonuses that went dead on us awhile back...I can't answer this, but my bet is that the second someone in command sees it, they'll have a tentative time of ...fixation? heh, anyhow, hope that clarifies the question at hand.
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby SHAMAN » Nov 8, 2003 (9:20 pm)

ok lemme clear up tha confusion i seem ta have cauzed...

in short....i was told that certion items i possessed were magickal enhancers that enhanced skills not stats(ie hide/move silently/ect..) an those that enhanced skills were not yet active for one reason or another, my question is quite simple...has this changed?

will my simple shadow cloak that enhances my hide/move silently/pick pocked/ect..now do just that or is it still just a container that looks pretty?

hope this clears up the confusion a bit an on that note i have a couple of these types of enhancers wich is why im askin.

villege idiot
Ty

Reason is the exact distance between senile and infintile
SHAMAN

Return to Eaxia Rebuild, General