Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Cal'Ziz map (missing guild)

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Cal'Ziz map (missing guild)

Postby BC24 » May 28, 2004 (5:34 pm)

Sorry didn't know where to put it seeing as I only found IG boards.
Just to let you know (maybe you know already)... the traveller's guild isn't on the Cal'Ziz map. I've had three people ask me where it is, and I always tell them to refer to the maps if they get lost, but I always forget that it's not -on- the map. heehee
Finaly remembered today when a friend asked me for directions again.
Thanks
-Shana :wink:
BC24
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » May 28, 2004 (10:31 pm)

I am not sure if it is hidden But it is in cal'ziz in a tavern in the north part of town. The tavern is hidden so they need to use the rooms and pay attention to details
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby BC24 » May 29, 2004 (12:41 pm)

Ah I wasn't aware that it was a secret guild.
Okies thanks

BC24

Postby MANIACWILL » May 29, 2004 (1:49 pm)

Thing is i doubt it is secret the thief guild is hidden but not secret nor is its location. I think it is hidden for roleplaying porpuses
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby DUBLEX » May 29, 2004 (2:01 pm)

ok how did the theives guild get into this i thought that she was talking about putting the travelers guild on the maps
DUBLEX

Postby MANIACWILL » May 29, 2004 (3:27 pm)

well that is a simple explanation and i am glad you asked as it gives me reason to be a prick i stated it was a hidden and he assumed it was a secret guild. Therefore as explanation i announced that the thief guild is hidden but not secret nor is its location so i doubt the travelers guild is either and that thus, Although it is hidden i doubt it is actually a secret as much as it is hidden for role playing purposes only. If anyone wants to know the exact location i will let you know though i agree it should be on the map along with the bards guild and a few of the others that are in no way secret just not updated
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » May 29, 2004 (4:35 pm)

It's not secret. Neither is the Thief guild -- bad rumors started by Obduratus and from other games.

The map just needs to be updated. Only one doing that is me and I'd rather work on getting these guilds finished, new home system live, creatures and hunting areas put in place, and the profession/job system in place. So much to do, so little time. Every now and then, though, I take a quick break and do little website updates and verby things.. sometimes make my rounds as Azilarir, etc., and that's probably when the map will be updated.

Boy... if that's not a big hint that we could use some people applying for staff positions <coughs> (no programming experience required!)
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby BC24 » May 30, 2004 (11:07 am)

Hehehehe
Wow... I didn't think my little post about the map being out of date would get so much feedback. Just wanted to bring it to Exxy's attention (No fist fights now!! hehehe)
For sure it should be at the bottom of the list for things to do, just wasn't sure if it was even on the list.
Thanks for answering Exxy
BC24

Postby FROG » May 30, 2004 (7:19 pm)

GDEXXY wrote:The map just needs to be updated. Only one doing that is me and I'd rather work on getting these guilds finished, new home system live, creatures and hunting areas put in place, and the profession/job system in place. So much to do, so little time. Every now and then, though, I take a quick break and do little website updates and verby things.. sometimes make my rounds as Azilarir, etc., and that's probably when the map will be updated.

Boy... if that's not a big hint that we could use some people applying for staff positions <coughs> (no programming experience required!)

Do you have a position for somebody to just do maps?
FROG

Return to General