Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

How about a hint?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

How about a hint?

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 12, 2004 (11:59 pm)

I'm working on several characters besides the two that have been waiting on the Priest and Merc guilds to open including a few for the last few guilds that have never been opened. So.....
Any chance of giving a hint as to which guild rewrites are closest and which of the last guilds that are getting closest to finished and projected guesses as to when they might be coming out? I now you mention Necromancers are on track somewhat at least . Toss us a bone or two please! :o
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Re: How about a hint?

Postby GDEXXY » Mar 14, 2004 (11:52 am)

Guild rewrites:
Ranger's guild rewrite is next and is currently in progress. In general, a rebuild takes us about one month to complete, but even being generous, I would expect it not to take us longer than April 30th to deliver it to you. I am personally working on Rangers. After that, Druids are getting a rewrite.

The order beyond that is not certain, but of the guilds remaining, there are: Bards, Healers, Martial Artists, Paladins, and Wizards. Barbarians were re-released on 3/1/04 and Thieves on 2/4/04.

Unreleased guilds:
Natheme and a number of the other Systems staff are developing the Necromancer's guild. I'll spare the details for now, but we hope to have it finished and released within a few weeks, but if we come across any complications, perhaps a month to a month and a half away. Necromancers will be using some new features that are being developed right now, such as NPC control and summoning, alignment recognition, NPC allies, etc. Some of this has already been tested with the Semanri city guards.

The order of guilds to follow after that is not completely set in stone, but for those of you interested, here are the remaining unfinished guilds (besides Necromancers, mentioned above): Mentalists, Mercenaries, Merchants, Priests, Sailors, Scholars, and Shamen.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Re: How about a hint?

Postby GROVENBURGER » Mar 14, 2004 (12:37 pm)

Thanks, that helps- I know who needs more work now instead of later that way :D

Hopefully Since we getting the dark side (Necromancers) the the other side (Priests) will get a look see not too far down the road. I would certainly drink to that double! :lol:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to General