Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

new realm

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

new realm

Postby CHADAZ-EAXIA » Nov 10, 2003 (12:09 am)

Greetings I am new to this realm, but the place isn't really all that new, I've traveled the lands of DR for nearly 5 years, but I've hit a slump there with my warmage and looking for new grounds, tried Haelrahv for a bit but is to sci-fi for me. I like the looks of this land lots of things to learn and places to explore.
Only proble I have had is health and healing, I can never seem to find a healer about, or those that do are limited in the aid they give.
Is there an alternative, tried potions but they dont seem to help at all, but then the Indigo's been the only one I have been able to use.
Seems like ther'd be a temple around that one could donate to for healing, a kindly old healer that wanders around the city helpin those in great need, an altar one could sacrifice something to appease the gods inturn healin one of thier wounds.
Those be jus a few Idea's , I am not tryin to take business from the clerics or healers just help for those lonely times when noones around.

Fighter Chadaz Storm
CHADAZ-EAXIA
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Re: new realm

Postby ALLRIGHT » Nov 10, 2003 (8:22 am)

I'm not sure if you know or not, but theres an NPC healer in Semanri on Jhalkren Lane. Also, potions help with health, but not wounds, maybe the ones you have been trying arent very potent in one way or another. From the east gate go straight west until you cant go anymore, go north once, go on the path, go in the guild, and go behind the curtain to get to the healer. Hope this helps you a little
ALLRIGHT
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GMBRAHLIA » Nov 10, 2003 (12:24 pm)

Note though that the NPC healer only heals certain wounds, not all wounds.
GMBRAHLIA
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Postby SCARLATA » Nov 24, 2003 (8:12 am)

The problem I see with this provision is that the newer younger characters who'd really be needing the healing the most, can't seem to make it there without dying. <g> I died enroute there myself.

With my char being full of wounds and no healers about, I'm kind of just in limbo for the moment. I wonder what if any provisions might be made to healing systems in the future?

~Scarlata
SCARLATA
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to General