Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

deleteing my ideas to where they was never put up there

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

deleteing my ideas to where they was never put up there

Postby ALLMINE » Sep 11, 2003 (8:57 pm)

ya know i was quit upset when i went and was lookin at all these forums and noticed a few have been takin off, including on in paticular called "False Reporting" i take it it was takein off because it did support all you whiners so oh well i guess ill play the whiner game and whine to all you gms and gds but ill probly get introuble for bugging you all unlike them since the "donate" and im some poor boy and i wont unless it is me payin for my account of payin for somethin on the fundraiser (if i can afford it) but oh well i know this will be deleted so no one can find out how rediculis this is when a thief cant steal nor can anyone fight a battle with someone that wont leave them alone without getting introuble for it!! thats all i gotta say so kick me out if ya want i dont even care
the infamous,
Argathian
ALLMINE
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Re: deleteing my ideas to where they was never put up there

Postby GDEXXY » Sep 12, 2003 (8:29 am)

ALLMINE wrote:ya know i was quit upset when i went and was lookin at all these forums and noticed a few have been takin off

I have deleted a total of 1 post of yours, Argathian, and that's because it was highly inappropriate. The message forums are not a place to post your concerns with another player or group of players. Please consult the staff privately if you have a problem with a particular player or group of players or if you have a problem with one of the staff.

ALLMINE wrote:including on in paticular called "False Reporting"

That would be the only one to be deleted.

ALLMINE wrote:i take it it was takein off because it did (not) support all you whiners

It was removed because it was inappropriate. Consider a more acceptable means to conduct that kind of complaint. Such as you should have done with this post, too.

ALLMINE wrote:i guess ill play the whiner game and whine to all you gms and gds

Be my guest. Next time do it privately if it's with us or with a player. The rest of the game doesn't need to hear this on the forums.

ALLMINE wrote:ill probly get introuble for bugging you all

No one's ever been 'in trouble' for 'bugging' us. No one's ever received an official warning for misuse of REPORT, contact us in instant messages, etc.

ALLMINE wrote:unlike them since the(y) "donate" and im some poor boy and i wont unless it is me payin for my account of payin for somethin on the fundraiser (if i can afford it)

I fail to see your logic. Some people choose to donate, others don't. No one receives any special treatment though. In fact, I'm rather sure that you and the other account holder at your location have both received random item and title give-outs, among other random opportunities to participate in special events, just like everyone else. Again though, if you feel otherwise, please be specific with your examples in a private reply.

ALLMINE wrote:oh well i know this will be deleted so no one can find out how rediculis this is when a thief cant steal nor can anyone fight a battle with someone that wont leave them alone without getting introuble for it!!

I should delete this topic, you're right. And I probably will after a few people that read your original post read this one and understand why it will be deleted. The subject matter has nothing to do with thieves or our player versus player policies. If you don't understand our policies, I'll be happy to explain them to you.

ALLMINE wrote:thats all i gotta say so kick me out if ya want i dont even care

You're not going to get 'kicked out' by being upset over something, although we do have appropriate channels for you to vent this frustration and we appreciate you discussing it with us through those channels instead.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby ALLMINE » Sep 12, 2003 (9:42 am)

ok tell me how it was inappropriate i just stated that there needed to be a rule against false reporting which would stop people from reporting others over something that they did that never broke policy if ya want i can bring up a few examples (now that would be inappropriate yes i know). but hey this is yer thing you take off what you want because its "inappropriate" or what ever the excuse may be, name calling is also inappropriate but i still see them messages up.[/quote]
the infamous,
Argathian
ALLMINE
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Sep 12, 2003 (10:49 am)

I have the original post saved for reference.

First of all, your post was in response to a very specific problem and after a three-hour talk I had with those involved. Your post was targeted towards a specific situation and person. Secondly, any problems with someone else should not be posted in the discussion forums. It's not the appropriate place to raise these kinds of concerns, like your issues with other players' conduct.

Again, keep complaints about other people and what other people did and do private.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby ALLMINE » Sep 12, 2003 (1:59 pm)

lemme make this clear that post was not pointed toward any one in specific, if you or any one else looks at it that way there is a guilty concience for something amongst you. secondly i been wanting to put that up there but was lookin for the words for quite some time, and coincedently it fell on that day. maybe you should ask before pointing fingers. oh and by the way im glad you got that saved as a reference i do to i cut and paste all my messages i do just incase i want to look back onto them if you decide to delete them like you have many other's messages for stateing their opinions
the infamous,
Argathian
ALLMINE
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Return to General