Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Development Goals?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Development Goals?

Postby GDAUTUMN » May 15, 2016 (12:42 pm)

Past systems (such as combat, guild rewrites, etc etc) what type of things would you guys like to see worked on? With Exxy working on combat, that really limits our programming power. I can do little things, but not anything big, not anything major, but even still, having some sort of an idea of what you guys want to see would be helpful as we plot our way forward. :)
GameDirector Autumn,
Exxy's do-everything girl.
GDAUTUMN
Eaxia Online senior staff

Re: Development Goals?

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » May 18, 2016 (1:21 pm)

More alchemy recipes? I mean, we've already got tons of basic materials in the game that could be used to make new potions.
New stuff for low to mid-level ranges. Not everyone is at the cap and if you want to entice new blood into the game, they're not going to be anywhere near the cap for some time.
More places for Thieves to utilize their skills, the loot house in Semanri only teaches so much.
Quests? I mean, hunting is fun and all, but I get really tired of the same grind, all the time.
Factions and reputations? Working with the quests, would be a good way to provide alternate 'exp' type rewards. Would also give the end-gamers and lowbies something to work toward equally.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Re: Development Goals?

Postby GDAUTUMN » May 18, 2016 (7:41 pm)

Why do you mean by more stuff for low levels? Can you be more specific of things you'd like to see there?
GameDirector Autumn,
Exxy's do-everything girl.
GDAUTUMN

Return to General