Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Metallurgy and Jewlery Crafting in the forge

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Metallurgy and Jewlery Crafting in the forge

Postby FARNI23 » Aug 28, 2009 (5:10 pm)

Yesterday i was making some tin forks to train my Jewelry crafting and i noticed when i was refining my tin i was loosing alot of it so i decided to use copper first to train metallurgy so that my i could use my tin for forks instead of wasting it. around 100 copper nuggets later i decided to try some forks, BUT all of the sudden forks are hardly moving my Jewelry crafting like 1% and it was going up 15% and all i changed was my metallurgy........

anyone got any suggestions on that i can do?

my metallurgy is 35
and my Jewelry crafting is 17
Llanos Baloth ~ The TaleBringer
FARNI23
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDDONNIE » Aug 30, 2009 (4:18 pm)

Try making tin bracelets - just speaking from experiance as a player it seems like silverware stops teaching near where you are at in skill.
GDDONNIE
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

hmmm dont think so

Postby FARNI23 » Aug 30, 2009 (11:20 pm)

>get tin nugg
You get a tin nugget from inside your miner's belt.
>buy coal
You purchase some black coal for 1 gold.
>make tin
You masterfully work with your materials at the forge and are able to produce some pristine refined tin for your efforts!
[Roundtime: 5 seconds]
>buy coal
>skil jewe
Listing all experience you have earned so far...

Jewelry Crafting : 17 (39%)

Usage:
SKILL [HELP | BONUSES]
SKILL [ALL | COMBAT | CLASS | TRADE] [BONUSES]
>make hoop
You masterfully work with your materials at the craftsman's table and are able to produce a brilliant tin hoop for your efforts!
[Roundtime: 6 seconds]
>stow right
You put a brilliant tin hoop in a silvery knapsack made from thick layers of spider webs with a large spider resting atop it.
>get tin nugg
You get a tin nugget from inside your miner's belt.
>buy coal
>make tin
You masterfully work with your materials at the forge and are able to produce some pristine refined tin for your efforts!
[Roundtime: 6 seconds]
>buy coal
>skil jewe

Jewelry Crafting : 17 (40%)

Usage:
SKILL [HELP | BONUSES]
>make hoop
You masterfully work with your materials at the craftsman's table and are able to produce a brilliant tin hoop for your efforts!
[Roundtime: 4 seconds]
>get hoop from kna
You get a brilliant tin hoop from inside your silvery knapsack.
>skil jewe

Jewelry Crafting : 17 (40%)

Usage:
SKILL [HELP | BONUSES]
>make brace
You skillfully work with your materials at the craftsman's table and are able to produce a polished intertwined tin hoop bracelet for your efforts.
[Roundtime: 10 seconds]
>skil jewe

Jewelry Crafting : 17 (42%)

Usage:
SKILL [HELP | BONUSES]
>

went up 3% from 1 bracelet so thats around 33 bracelets per rank in jewlery crafting. just dont seem right

im almost certain its the metallurgy throwing me off caulse it was working good until i did all them copper nuggets. is there a way to "drain" a skill from someone? if so may i have my metallurgy "drained"?
FARNI23
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDDONNIE » Sep 1, 2009 (4:10 pm)

Carving gems of the corect level also only give you 1-2% Make a few bracelets and keep track, until you don't make a brilliant one - you'll notice you gain more there. You actually learn the most from making "flawed" items. Once you are making "brilliant" items there is little left to learn. The next step up where your metallurgy will come in handy is working with gold to make a ring. So you can make bracelets as long as it teaches or carve gems or work on gold rings. Learning the higher skills does slow down - its meant to be that way.

Also I am only sharing these things from a players viewpoint - what my characters know and have done. As the crafting system develops more recipes will add more ways to learn things.
GDDONNIE
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

hmmm well

Postby FARNI23 » Sep 2, 2009 (11:01 pm)

i was hoping to skip the first 50 or 60 levels of atcually cutting gems in by using the forge. ill try some gold rings soon but if that dont work i just wont worry about it. i had over 150 Jewelry crafting before i rerolled and dont wanna do it all again.
FARNI23
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to General