Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Question about this game

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Question about this game

Postby MOMODIG » Mar 21, 2009 (9:44 am)

Do people still play? I'm interested in trying... curious on the state of the game and the AVG amount of players.

Thank you
MOMODIG
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby CLINCHER » Mar 22, 2009 (3:19 pm)

Yes, a few people still play though currently not many. As to the state of the game, heh, good question. I would love to say that EO is doing great but I would be lieing to you. Things are bad right now, real bad, but according to the meeting that was held a couple weeks ago (still waiting to see it posted here on the forums like it was supposed to be0, things are supposed to be changing for the better. If you like to just blow off some steam and kill a few critters, this is the perfect place to be. If you want a big social enviroment and happenings, you will be a bit disappointed at the moment. But, hey, what do I know?
Darkheart Loadstone
thee unwanted one that is no longer around
CLINCHER
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby MOMODIG » Apr 6, 2009 (11:01 am)

I want to play this game... I really don't know if I should commit, if it's going to close or have no further development?

What's the avg amount of people logged on?

I'm looking to find a game that has round based combat, like Eaxia, but I don't want to play dragonrealms or any playnet or IRE games...
MOMODIG
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GDPALLIDAR » Apr 10, 2009 (6:55 pm)

Eaxia isn't closing. It's going through a transition, though. We're going to be breaking ground soon on what is essentially a re-development of the game from the ground up.
:: Rich Mondy, CEO, RPGN
:: Trevor Rage [Haelrahv]
:: GD Pallidar [Eaxia]
GDPALLIDAR
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Return to General