Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Teleporting onto your rear?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Teleporting onto your rear?

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Mar 8, 2008 (8:32 pm)

This isn't going to be one of my normal rants or complaints, but I was curious about a side-effect of the Teleport spell - a rarely-used spell I know.

When using the spell, for those Wizard's out there that don't know, you have to set up an Anchor point (Mystical Anchor), then after that's ready, you can use the Teleport spell to get yourself back to the Anchor point, but when you cast Teleport, you arrive at your destination on your back.

Teleport Spell wrote:>cast
You gesture.
A brilliant red light flares around you, consuming your body until you can see nothing but bright red. You jerk backwards suddenly as a great force pushes you faster and faster until it abruptly stops, causing you to be flung to the ground. Though unhurt, you sit stunned for a moment as you gather your senses...

Now, after a while it would seem that a Wizard would be able to land on their feet maybe? This is something that is not a vital fix, or even required to be fixed. Just something I thought a little odd. If a fix is planned - this one could wait til after Combat and I'm sure none of my fellow Wizards would mind.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Mar 27, 2008 (2:28 pm)

It's a good point. Could you please log in and use the SUGGEST command to make a recommendation to how you'd like this handled in the future?
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to General