Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Six weeks after the first player/staff meeting and nothing?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Six weeks after the first player/staff meeting and nothing?

Postby GDASTRACON » Sep 9, 2007 (10:09 am)

I'm sure many of you are wondering why six weeks after the first player/staff meeting it seems nothing has been done about your suggestions, and comments. Well, things are being done. Sadly things taker longer than everyone wants them to. All of your suggestions are being worked on. We have to go through each request and figure out how we are going to bring it into the game, how we are going to make it work, add rooms, objects, etc.

I wish I could say most if not all of them would be "live" in a matter of days, but this is not the case. Some of the things people suggested require new base systems to be written, this requires writing, debugging, testing, review for QC. Some are on hold pending projects that were already in progress. But again they are ALL being looked at.

We take your suggestions very seriously. We wish to make the game as you want it to be since you are the driving force behind RPGN as a whole. That being said, we must do our best to make sure when we make systems and changes based on your suggestions that we develop them to the fullest extent possible, and make them as robust as possible.
GameDirector Astracon
Vice President, Eaxia Online
GDASTRACON
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Return to General